BY ALBERTO VO5

Clean from Head-To-Toe 5 Essential Vitamins 2 Not tested on animals VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate your hair and skin. Vitamin E Vitamin H Vitamin C Vitamin B5 Vitamin B3 That s the secret of VO5!

• I bought this shampoo hoping that it would be less comp...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Eva G.
Lancaster, CA
Love love this Alberto vo5 for men 3 in 1 I have 2 teenage boys that are fast growing and there smell too this vo5 I got them makes them smell so good leaves there hair shiny and smooth an there skin so soft an what's more wonderful they smell good all day long
Ja'Necia M.
This stuff smells soooo good. My mom, my sister and I have used this. It's pretty cheap too. We only used it for body wash. It smells like cologne but a good cologne. It's pretty relaxing.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
My husbands a working man & he says this is a great value he says you really feel squeaky clean after using this & I think it smells good he likes it better than his axe.
Desiree R.
Newport, KY
Not a fan. my body felt clean but my hair was very oily. felt like i worked all day in the yard and took a all day hike and my hair was sweating oily. i used twice anf gave it to a family member
Lester R.
Madisonville, TN
Received this as a gift for Christmas Alberto Mens3-in-1 is a great product smells great and leaves your hair feeling clean and soft and your skin feel smooth and feeling refreshed!
Jim P.
Louisville, KY
It has a good fragrance and a nice lather and rinses very clean. It does not leave any residue and my hair feels pretty soft and clean after I use it.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
This product makes my hair very shiny, I love it because most shampoos make my hair frizzy and not fun. I recommend this product
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I use this product on my 3 year old. I love that it's 3 in one and smells good also. He likes the smell of it also.
Victoria E.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo worked great on my sons hair. And had him smelling and feeling very fresh. And its affordable..
denise F.
Dayton, OH
My son loves this and so does his girlfriend! The smell is great and leaves his skin and hair moisturized.
Ella B.
I bought this shampoo hoping that it would be less complicated for my teen age grandson to wash his hair. It smell go too. I hope he doesn't get the wrong message.