BY ALBERTO VO5

Clean from Head-To-Toe 5 Essential Vitamins 2 Not tested on animals VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate your hair and skin. Vitamin E Vitamin H Vitamin C Vitamin B5 Vitamin B3 That s the secret of VO5!

• I bought this shampoo hoping that it would be less comp...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
For the price... this was surprisingly amazing 😻 my boyfriend is one of those penny pinching guys so he likes to save money where he can. One day we picked this up & he loves it. Smells good, lathers well, great packaging, & most importantly it's affordable ! :)) highly recommend
Bernardo F.
Round Rock, TX
I have tried this one and it smells good it's good for an oily scalp so don't use it everyday it does smell nice and lady long! I wouldn't use it on my hair everyday and yes I was satisfied with this product
Savannah G.
My husband uses this often. It has a good smell but it does not last all day. Also, for it to have conditioner, it doesn't make his hair soft. However, for the price it is a great shampoo and body wash.
Stacy O.
If you're on a low budget one week and you need some body wash then this is perfect becsuse jt definitely works and you can find it at dollar tree. Even smells great too
James B.
Superior, WI
Not the best shampoo/conditioner/body wash out there but since at Dollar Tree this is only a dollar it definitely makes a great effort. The body wash works just as well as any other body wash, they shampoo cleans your hair pretty well, doesn't remove hair dyes well sadly. The conditioner is almost unnoticeable, as my hair never seems to be smoothr when using this. It smells pretty good, at least it's better than the smell of sweat. But for only $1 this is the best one in its price range. Grab a bottle next time you are at Dollar Tree and try it out, it's worth a shot, and it's only $1!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My Brother tried this 3 in 1 formula and said it was just ok. It smelled good and helped him feel clean, but it was nothing special. He didn't like that his hair felt a little dry after using, but that may just be due to the 3 in 1 ingredients. Alberto VO5 normally always makes great staple products that work and smell great.
Secilia R.
I bought this for my boyfriend so he would stop using my shampoo, honestly it smells so good.. And I found it at the .99 store.. best $1 ever spent on a male shampoo.. even better that he can also use it as a body wash.. Thank you VO5 I will be buying him more soon..
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
My boyfriend used this shampoo . and it is excellent because you can give three uses , body shower , shampoo and conditioner . It has a good smell in my opinion as a mint. No cause allergies or reactions on the scalp .
It has excellent price and size. I recommend it!
Stephanie Ashley p.
Saint Charles, IL
Has that super fresh scent that I love,provides just the right amount if lather ( not too little not overload). I don't normally like combination products like this,but this one is just right in each area. Very hard to do in my opinion. Would definitely buy again and recommend to family and friends.
Lisa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I love this body wash. It works great for my son's hair. It smells amazing and doesn't dry his scalp or skin. I can usually find it at Dollar Tree, which is great.
Ella B.
I bought this shampoo hoping that it would be less complicated for my teen age grandson to wash his hair. It smell go too. I hope he doesn't get the wrong message.