Alberto VO5 Men's 3-IN-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash, Fresh Energy, 12.5 fl oz uploaded by Chassity H.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Clean from Head-To-Toe 5 Essential Vitamins 2 Not tested on animals VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate your hair and skin. Vitamin E Vitamin H Vitamin C Vitamin B5 Vitamin B3 That s the secret of VO5! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sokdaly C.
I got this for my husband and it did a good job of cleansing. It had a nice scent but did not last long. Even though it says it's 3-n-1 it was more effective as a body wash. But I guess it would do the job when traveling and you can't carry much. He also said that it gave him energy in the morning. Not sure how that worked lol. Overall he liked it and I would repurchase. Great price too.
sandra R.
Brownsville, TX
This is a new product that one of my teenagers is trying. A 3 in 1 it is way to watery not thick not a lot of suds and he doesn't come out smelling fresh and clean i would not recommend this for every day use maybe just when u are broke and need to get by.
Denicia G.
Brockton, MA
Really good if you can't afford to buy two your getting two in one for you money different flavor leaving your hair smelling really good
Michael R.
Oh my god.... if there was something comparable to the viscosity that this product has, it would be less than water. Nearly no foaming what-so-ever. Overall smell is decent. Hair feels rough after use and body feels slippery. Skip it and get a shampoo and conditioner combo (separately).
karen b.
Las Vegas, NV
I get this for my sons . It smells good or my oldeat would not touch it lol and from what he has told me it works good for him and his hair . The price is great for this product the fact i have 3 boys . you can get this product at walmart or cvs .. Yes i would buy it again.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
This smells so great my son and husband use it and there hair is amazing I think people should give this a try plus it's priced right I got it for .75 it worth the smell too
Bought this for my boyfriend and he said that he likes it but would prefer a different brand of shampoo. He doesn't care for the consistency of the shampoo. He did say that it works great and smells pretty good too!
Laurence B.
Jenkintown, PA
Nice scent does not last as long as shampoo only if you use this to wash your body. I use a washcloth to get the most out of the product, I tried just using my hands and some of the product slides right off
Lacie H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I get this for my room mate and he loves it. It smells good and is very affordable. He likes the ease of everything in one bottle.
Kelli K.
Rhinelander, WI
Great smell but very drying. Leaves like a film in my hair. Conditioner separate in this brand also not very moisturizing.