BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Denisse G.
This conditioner is paraban free and silicone free which is great for my curly hair. I like it but I think I shall purchase a difference fragrance next time
Natalie T.
Richmond, VA
I just love this product, this conditioner works better on my hair than other products that I have tried. The scent is very refreshing and last long time.
Janie E.
Donna, TX
I use the shampoo and conditioner in this and I love it. Especially cause I have really oily hair. This makes my hair look and feel nice. Not to much oil.
Tori B.
Perry, UT
Honestly, for the price of this, it works better than expected! You need a little more product, but it smells good and still makes your hair super soft!
cassie h.
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
This is Alot like the shampoo it's really leaves a good smell and does not leave my hair with a whole lot of frizz and again everyone in my house uses it
Katie W.
I started using this to co wash my hair when I started doing the curly method. I love it. It is the perfect scalp refresher when I feel a little clogged.
Jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this conditioner frequently on mine and my daughter’s hair. It works very well as a detangler and always leaves our hair feeling fresh and clean
Jocelyn M.
My hair maintenance is very hard and with this conditioner is affordable, love it. My hair seems to be hard to work with but this conditioner help it.
Maria L.
Corona, NY
This product it is pretty good I use it for my cowash and leave in when I am running low on my other conditioners. It detangles and leave my hair clean
Julia s.
Saint Louis
It smells good and works well I like the color of it to not that that matters it's running so when you're pouring it be careful because it runs fast
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!