BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
For the price, VO5 can't be beat... it's one of the most cost effective conditioners on the market. It does de-tangle well and smell nice, but doesn't have any lasting strengthening effects or anything like that.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
I live the smell of this conditioner! It rinses out easily and leaves my hair feeling lighter and clean.
I pair it with the same shampoo, leaves my hair smelling great all day :)
Adi D.
I love the smell of this conditioner. But it was very watered down. The result was okay... considering the price point I suppose it's to be expected but it was VERY watery.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
We really like the VO5 shampoos and conditioners but this scent is what keeps us coming back and repurchasing the product! Great lather and smells amazing! Very sweet scent but not overpowering
penelope s.
Southfield, MI
This conditioner is so good I recommend all influenced their skits it's such a good conditioner for your hair I think whoever in my list it's good for the kids that are girls grown woman girl all ages I so recommend
Kim G.
Concord
I have a hard time finding good conditioners for my hair. This stuff smells great, but it doesn't do well as far as conditioning my hair. Guess you get what you pay for!
Kaylee S.
FORT MYERS
It smells great, last pretty well, and does the job when you need a low budget conditioner. I usually get mine from the dollar tree. Very inexpensive product.
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really cheap stuff - bang for the buck - used this visiting a friends house after swimming and it completely rid the chlorine smell from my hair! THUMBS UP VO5
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
this is an ok product if you have curly or frizzy hair . it doesn't tame the frizz as well as others but it is a very good price though in you need something
Jareb T.
Cabot, AR
This conditioner is the best. It keeps my hair very fluffy and soft after I shower. The bottle last a long time and its so cheap at Wal-Mart. Can't beat it.
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!