BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Kammyle H.
Sarasota, Fl
I don't like this product at all. i bought it because it was cheap and i needed to remove some hair dye. this definitely did the job! it also left my hair dry and breaking off.
Keera D.
Leaves the hair very light, which allows the hair to flow so nicely with barely any movement of the head and hair is so soft, however this does not last very long. Temporary.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love the smell Of this conditioner. My mom used to always buy V05 I don't personally like it just because my hair is long and it just doesn't seem like it cleans my hair. Unless I put a hole lot of shampoo and conditioner.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
Its not my favorite smell but it does well for a clarifying shampoo. My hair is weird because I have scalp issues so I have a rotation of shampoos. I use a clarifier about once a month and this was on my shelf for a while.
Sierra W.
Magalia, CA
I love this stuff! For a cheap brand, its got really great clarifying qualities without drying me out too much, and I'm obsessed with the fresh scent. Smells so good!
Anyotta R.
High Point, NC
This product is inexpensive. My hair loves it. My use this product to clarify and use the Alberto V05 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Strawberries & Cream Shampoo and Conditioner to moisturize. I would recommend.
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,455 reviews
This is pretty amazing for the price & the sent left my hair smelling great but I have really frizzy curly hair so I need something a bit more nurturing from time to time but I will repurchase.
Fariha K.
Favorite line of conditioners to use as a co-wash. Cheap and the scent is super long lasting, which I enjoy. Kiwi Lime and Passionfruit are my favorites, they are very moisturizing without leaving hair feeling oily and dirty.
Melissa H.
Spring, TX
I love the smell of the liwi limr comditioner because not only it smells good it acutaly works for my hair it makes my hair not have any tangles whitch is amazing!
Shakira P.
Any vo5 product I’ve ever used worked soo well with my hair and this one I love just as much as he others. It has a very fresh scent that makes you feel like your on a tropical, I love the way it leaves my curls feeling after using it.
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!