BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
This shampoo and conditioner smells great, but that's about it. The formula is thin like water and my hair gets greasy after a few hours. I guess that's why it's so incredibly cheap.
Krista T.
I love VO5 hair care products. Their conditioners do a great job moisturizing my hair leaving it soft and shiny. I use it every time I wash my hair with VO5 shampoo in the matching scent. The smell of the Kiwi Lime is good but in my opinion they have better smelling options. I have found this product for as little as 75 cents per bottle. A great price for a really decent product!
Angelina M.
Overall Alberto VO5 works good. I like the smell of the Kiwi Lime. Compared to other brands it leave my long, thick hair a bit oily after use. Alberto VO5 is a good, affordable product for those with a tight budget. I am overall satisfied with the product and would recommend it to someone on a strict/tight budget. Great brand to help you save a little money.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
This shampoo and conditioner smells wonderful, just like herbal essences shampoos. This si a dollar store brand so its really affordable and the size of the bottles are good for the price. However, it does not last. Three days at most. But if you want a cheap shampoo I'd recommend this one. It doesn't make your hair dry out like other dollar store brands.
Donna C.
This is a good product if you cannot afford much, but I don't like it for me, personally. I have thick, straight hair, and I feel like this doesn't do the job. I think the packaging is simple and okay, but the actual product is thin and runny. It doesn't come out thick, which I feel is necessary to condition my hair type. If you can't afford anything else, go for it, because at least you have a conditioner, but personally I spend the extra money and buy Pantene, Dove, or Aussie.
Alysa V.
Hampton, VA
This conditioner truly does exactly what it advertises! It is a clarifying conditioner that pairs with a shampoo to strip your hair of product build up as well as completely clean your hair. If you have a kinky-curly type hair as I do this product along with other clarifying products should be directly followed with moisture replenishing products and should be used at a minimum to prevent the hair from drying out! Product has a great smell and works well for shower detangling hair!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Leaves my hair soft, light and feeling healthy!
I use with together with the Argan Oil Shampoo Restorative by Magistic Pure since i didnt get the Sampoo from this brand
Leslie D.
Bakersfield, CA
Great....Product!!! This is by far the best conditioner I have used on my hair. I have curly wavy hair and use this conditioner as a leave in and as a cowash. It really does work miracles on my hair, it moisturizes without weighing down my curls, smells great! The price is just the best!!! No sulfates, no silicones.. Perfection..!!! I recommend. Don't let the price make you think the product is no good.
Breana S.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this conditioner to co-wash my hair and i LOVE it. I've had it for a while and had never used it, but once I did I was hooked! It provides slip to easily detangle hair and defines my curls for wash and go's! Its really affordable. Picked it up for 1-3$ at a local drug store.
McKenzie M.
This conditioner is very light weight and gets the job done for those who don't condition often. I would describe the texture as thin and runny unlike most conditioners which are more thick and creamy. Since it is thinner, I find myself using more than I would a thicker conditioner. I believe the cost is less than a dollar, so the saying you get what you pay for fits perfectly.
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!