BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
I wouldnt say this is the best conditioner or best product, but it gets the job done for very cheap. Ive used this scent (the clarifying line) and shampoo to take out temporary hair colors quickly and it works pretty well. For a dollar or less, you cant ask for more.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
smells great, great detangler, light-weight, and inexpensive! I tend to have oilier hair and never have to worry about this product weighing my hair down. Easy to find (supermarket, drug store) and so cheap it's almost like stealing! Totally recommend to others!
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I love the smell of this product. it works and it really cheap. it leaves my hair clean and smooth. it also comes with a lot of product and a lot of variety of shampoo and conditioner. I would definitely based on my experience would recommend this product to you.
winifred o.
Lilburn, GA
Vo5 is my to-go hair product. It's cheap and good too for my African relaxed hair. So I find myself using both the shampoo and conditioner. This conditioner is a hit watery though so that makes it run out fast but I guess that's what you get for the price.
Chanel D.
Jersey City, NJ
The smell of this conditioner is divine! It's creamy and works really well as a leave in conditioner with a little heat added to it. I love VO5 products because they are sulfate free which is great for your hair! Beauty at affordable prices!
Katlyn E.
Lafayette , IN
This product is nice and affordable. It has a great scent that lasts. Its an awesome price especially if you're last minute and need to grab and go! Also great for traveling.
Shonna 🌸.
Raleigh , NC
I love this conditioner. It smells amazing! The product is a little runny so I find myself using a whole lot more than I should but it's only $1, so it doesn't matter. You can purchase this is all drugstores including the dollar tree.
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
Good clarifying conditioner but don't over-do it. It WILL dry out your hair if you are not careful. I use this once a month or every two months depending on my hair. It gets the job done but can be drying — less is more with this one.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
Convenient and cheap conditioner. You can find this anywhere and it’s like a buck. I use it to help detangle my hair in the shower, only on the ends. No reason not to give this product a try.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
My son loves VO5 for some reason. I personally feel it doesn't get my hair very clean and the conditioner takes the whole bottle to begin making my hair soft. You get what you pay for.
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!