BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Shai C.
I purchased this clarifying conditioner from Dollar General. The scent is nice and long lasting. The concern it targets is to moisturize clarified hair. I wouldn't recommend for color-treated hair because my hair is color-treated. I don't like that it's very runny as if it's just water, coloring, and fragrance. It does make my hair very soft if I leave it on for more than 10 minutes under a shower cap and warm towel. For my kinky-curly girls, I'd only use this if your hair needs a detangling. It's cheap and it doesn't matter how much you use to get the job done.
Erin B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I love this shampoo/conditioner. I think most of the people writing reviews that are negative or less then a 4 are people that are using it wrong. A clarifying shampoo/conditioner is supposed to strip your hair from any and all build up. So it has way less moisturizers in the formula. It's not meant to moisturize your hair or do anything but provide a deep clean. This is a product that should be used once to twice a week (for people with out color treatment) to get rid of any build up and help you get volume. if you are like me and have very oily thin hair you should use it frequently. I use it every day to keep my hair from looking oily.
Hannah L.
Cedar Falls, IA
I bought this in an act of desperation to help with the oil buildup in my hair. I'm not sure if it helped, but it does smell nice, and it certainly didn't make it worse. For the price, I'm not too mad about it not being *too* clarifying.
Monica W.
Lubbock , TX
I saw this bottle of conditioner on sale for ninety-nine cents at my local supermarket, and thought,"why not try it, since I was out of conditioner anyways. This product has a really nice, light and fresh scent to it. It is not heavy and does not linger in your hair, so it is a great product for people with thinner hair.
Kayla W.
This is a scent my boyfriend and i sometimes share. The quality of this conditioner is so good considering the price. A lot of other more affordable brands of conditioner tend to leave a waxy residue in my hair. I've never had that problem with this brand.
Mariam M.
Arlington Texas
I like how this product lathers and I loved the smell in the shower. My husband walked in and said it smelled good in the bathroom after my shower and he said he could smell the shampoo out in the living room so I am pleased with the smell . I also like that it didn't strip my hair from the red dye I have in
karla a.
Absecon
This product definitely did not cut it for me. The quality of the conditioner was very watery and almost runny as soon as it was opened. I let it sit between a minute to three and rinsed with warm water and i was still disappointed as it truely did nothing for my hair. This product was not for me, sorry!
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
The product is good and it really makes my hair feel smooth and gets out tangles while in the shower. It is very affordable compared to other products at the store. The scent is not really that strong and you can only smell it when you first open the bottle but after that it fades
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
For a conditioner, I think it's pretty decent. It smells very good but it didn't leave my hair super soft. It is very affordable though! However, I'd give it 5 stars to use as a replacement for shaving cream for my legs. It smells nice and allows for an easy close shave!
Amanda C.
Love the shampoo but the conditioner just isn't conditioning enough for my hair. My hair tangles and is fine and I need really emollient conditioner. If your hair doesn't tangle and you like a light conditioner, this is amazing. Works great in my son's hair. Just not mine.
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!