BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Ana H.
Katy, TX
Smells really good and leaves my hair really soft and smelling good. really recommend it.
Jeanette S.
Love the smell of this conditioner. Makes my hair feel very smooth and soft. Good price.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this product has a great smell and leave my hair smooth and hydrated
mayela r.
I love this 5 essential vitamins for healthy beautiful hair vitamin c h e vitamin B5 B3
cyrena M.
hayward, CA
Smells so good I use this when its way to much gunk in my hair and it rinses out well
Andreina B.
I didn't like this at all. It doesn't help with the tangles neither the softness.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Great smell makes my hair feel so smooth and it is very cheap. Worth the price.
deborah w.
hampton, SC
Don't care for this line of products really. It leaves my head dry and flaky.
Mino B.
Bellmawr, NJ
Love this conditioner. Smells amazing and really makes my hair feel amazing.
Alexx S.
Winston Salem, NC
Works really well. Use it at least once a week and love it! Would buy again
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!