BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
Smells AWESOME! and takes out the build up in your hair ;) Definitely something to have in your home.
Jezzika G.
Love this stuff is so moisturizing. Ive used it since high school and now i even use it on my kids.
Carla P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product within my budget , have my hair feeling nice and soft. And smell very nice.
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
This shampoo is so cheap it will instantly dry out your hair. I do not recommend this product.
Valerie P.
Cranston, RI
Does the job and its affordable. Love that there are so many different scents to choose from.
Cynthia S.
I use this every time I have to cut my budget short. It's a great product. And smells amazing.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
This was extremely watery - the thinnest conditioner I've ever used. It did not moisturize.
Emily L.
Alpharetta, GA
While I love the shampoo of this product I don't feel that the conditioner did much for me.
Josseline L.
Alberto VO5 products smell amazing & what I love the most is that they're super affordable!
Jeanette S.
Love the smell of this conditioner. Makes my hair feel very smooth and soft. Good price.
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!