BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
VO5 Herbal Escapes KIwi Lime Squeeze Also Been Using since I was a Lil Girl It Really Good To Using And Smell Good
Lesley B.
Youngstown, OH
I love this after I use this my hair smelled great . It last awhile too.I let my friend use it too her love it too.
Melissa M.
Tawas City, MI
It works, it's cheap and it smells good to boot :). It's also fairly easy to find, I buy mine at my local Walmart
Jewell S.
O Fallon, MO
I use this in the clarifying shampoo, the price is awesome with great quality for price. And the smell is awesome
Julie C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I like this conditioner. I use it to clarify my hair sometimes. Its very effective. I use it to refresh my hair.
Destiny S.
Springfield
It smells very very good. It has a long lasting scent. That really give people this kiwi scent and i love it .
Debra R.
Cape Coral
This smells so delicious! i use it as a conditioner and a leave in! no silicones so its perfect for curly hair.
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
My daughter loves this shampoo and Conditioner! It's very inexpensive but keeps her her hair healthy and shiny.
Delilah S.
Highland , CA
This is my go to conditioner when I'm on a tight budget because it is so affordable and works and smells great
Yajaira R.
Boston, MA
This brand of conditioner every time I use it leaves my hair feeling very smooth and I recommend it to anybody
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!