BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
member-da7ca5f6b
This conditioner is very moisturizing but I don't like the scent vey much. It smells a little too much like chemicals.
member-33ba4eafd
Los angeles, CA
Is not effective for dry, thick hair. Very thin formula that doesn't seem to moisturizer very well. Smells good though!
Lisa B.
Nice light conditioner that doesn't leave build up. Smells great too! It leaves my hair hydrated but got weighed down.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
This conditioner smells AMAZING and it's a super value! Although, it does leave your hair feeling greasy the next day.
L M.
Newell, NC
This is the conditioner I use to detangle my hair. Works great for that purpose. The smell is nice and rinses out well.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
This product makes my hair feel heavy and greasy. It smells fantastic but the weight from co ditioner is a bit much.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,055 reviews
If you want your hair to be unhealthy and falling out use v08. Companies should be ashamed of selling stuff like this
Staphy P.
Mcchord Afb, WA
It's light, the smell Is fantastic. I love this conditioner but I have to use half the bottle to detangle my hair.
Jazmin A.
Phoenix
It smells great it makes your hair feel silky. And I just love that it has fruity fragrance as well as many others
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!