BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
Creamy, leaves my hair really soft, and manageable. I use it on my natural type 4 hair from time to time, and its really affordable.
Rachel Y.
I've always loved VO5 conditioners! The smell is very nice and fresh and pairs very well with the shampoo. Worked wonders on my hair!
Jessica V.
Irving, TX
This one is my favorite Shampoo and conditioner i have used it since i was a little girl.
I have tried others and i do not like them.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo , CA
This conditioner smells great it smells like cucumbers and it leaves your hair feeling soft and it keeps your hair smelling great.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
It has a bunch of slip, it’s super cheap and you can find it anywhere. I get this for about a dollar and use it as a detangler.
Krystal T.
Logan, UT
The smell on this is delicious and the product works well! I like the texture while putting it in and it is easy to rinse out.
Angela R.
Greenville, SC
Great value! Love the scent! The scent is long lasting. Love that I can get the matching shampoo and not cost a ton of money.
Caite H.
Very slick and easy to use in your hair. Smells amazing. Makes your hair feel very soft and slick. Good price not expensive.
Chy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells so nice, it reminds me of summer. I don't use this very often, but when I do it leaves my hair so nice and soft.
Trudy G.
Wise, VA
I love the way my hair feels. Its very soft & manageable. I use this & only this type of shampoo and conditioner. I love it!
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!