BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I bought this about 2months ago bottle gone I loved the way it smells and if you are a naturalist this is a great product to use for 2strands twist
Elizabeth D.
Saltville, VA
I just started using this today, I smells so good and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth!
It still smelt good even after I blowdryed my hair!! 👍👍👍
A s.
I buy this cause its cheap and smells nice. Keep some on hand for when my niece stays over but I don't use it myself it dries out my hair too much.
Eilish F.
Gets the job done and it is super cheap. It de-tangles like a dream and the smell lasts, unlike some of the other conditioners that I have used.
Brandon B.
Austin, IN
Smells amazing and makes my hair very soft, but it isn't a very good product if you want your thick hair to be easily brushed after a shower.
Tania C.
Montevallo, AL
Love the smell and of course that it's really cheap but it doesn't really make all the job I wish it did. Like getting rid of all my knots
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
I dislike this product, it leaves my curly hair feeling dry and doesn’t condition my hair. They do smell pretty good and are really cheap
Praise E.
Salem, MA
I really like this conditioner! It smells good, it has a lot of slip, and it's cheap. I use it to detangle and to (obviously) condition.
Yulisa J.
This conditioner leave my hair very soft & very easy to untangle it. I have very fine & thick hair and I recommend this to anybody too.
Abby J.
Buffalo, NY
They do the trick. All of the flavor a smell really good and work very well. They are pretty cheap too so you get a bang for your buck
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!