BeautyHairHair ProductsAlberto VO5
Alberto VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner

Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner

by Alberto VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Has anyone added onion to this shampoo?
Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner ? Does this actually smell like kiwi and does it actually make your hair smell good
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use [product:alberto-vo5-herbal-escapes-kiwi-lime-squeeze-conditioner-with-lemongrass-extract-33-fl-oz-squeeze-bottle] as a co-wash, [product:loreal-paris-evercreme-deep-nourish-conditioner-24], Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and [product:herbal-essences-set-me-up-gel-63]. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Elisha G.
Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner uploaded by Elisha G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This shampoo is so affordable. It smells really good and I love how it makes my hair feel. I normally at times mix it in a spray bottle with water and detangle my hair.
Stephanie H.
Culpeper, VA
I just started using this on my 5 year old daughters hair. Her hair used to be dull and stringy but now it is so shiny and silky soft. I absolutely love how nice her hair smells. I like that we can get it at our local grocery store for an awesome price.
Jezzika G.
Love this stuff is so moisturizing. Ive used it since high school and now i even use it on my kids.
Amy  P.
Bradenton, FL
Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner uploaded by Amy  P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
All day good fresh smell good for families because there’s a lot I love the Keewee smell Alberto VO5
Yuris M.
Silver Spring, MD
Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner uploaded by Yuris M.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Alberto VO5 its price is very accessible and it is in all the stores I like how it leaves the hair and its aroma is good
jocelyn Y.
santa ana
Mmm me gusta mucho su aroma a kiwi me desenreda muy bien mi pelo y me deja un rico holor y no puede faltar en mi casa lo amo mucho.
Rebecca F.
Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner uploaded by Rebecca F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, not only is it cheap but it smells so good too. Leaves your hair feeling very soft and clean and untangled.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,223 reviews
Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner uploaded by Bethany A.
This has a nice light and refreshing smell. It’s gentle on the scalp. Cleans the hair and is perfect for if you are in a pinch or traveling and need something cheap
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner uploaded by Cresha J.
Purchased at: CVS
I like this conditioner but not my favorite don’t get me wrong it does the job but it don’t last. The price is very reasonable and you can use on color treated hair. The conditioner smells really good.
Maria L.
Corona, NY
This product it is pretty good I use it for my cowash and leave in when I am running low on my other conditioners. It detangles and leave my hair clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
amanda G.
Cookeville, TN
il y a 3 ans
Teresa K. il y a un an
This conditioner is amazing. The fragrance is definitely kiwi lime and it’s worth the price. It helps detox my hair and leaves it feeling soft. I love to use this when my hair is dry and has frizz. Great, affordable conditioner.
Amanda B.
Staten Island, NY
il y a 4 ans
Paige J. il y a 3 ans
NYMN shampoos And conditioners, diy flaxseed gel, Aussie instant freeze, Queen V I Lube You lube, NYMN pink curl cream, KC Knot Today,..