BY ALBERTO VO5

Our signature 5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and lemongrass extracts deliver a clarifying clean for beautiful, vibrant hair. Clarify your hair with Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and lightly condition to revitalize your hair. Watch even limp hair bounce back with new life.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m won...4 Answers
Adriana T.
California
A lot of naturals have raved about this for years, but I never tried it because it was so cheap that I doubted it's effectiveness. However, I go through conditioner like water so I decided to give this a try since most silicone free conditioners cost way too much for me to go through a bottle a week. I used this after washing with a very stripping clarifying shampoo. This stuff did great. It did everything I want a conditioner to do: detangle, moisturize, add shine, and leave NO residue! I was worried that it would be too watery, but the thin consistency gives it so much slip that you don't need to use a lot at all. Because it's silicone free, it doesn't just sit on top of the hair like Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner (my former favorite detangling conditioner). Also, it smells like lime jello. I will be stocking up and cowashing with this now.
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
I use this as my co-wash for the Curly Girl Method. It works great! It’s a little on the thin side, so don’t use too much at once. It’s less than $2 for a fairly large bottle- can’t beat it! Also, I add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with mother to every bottle and shake it up. It helps dissolve any buildup on your scalp. You might smell it in the bottle, but I PROMISE you won’t notice it once it’s rinsed!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I like the smell of this it's a kiwi scent and is 99 cents does untangle and condition my hair it also made my hair fall off and felt like a thick lotion on my hair I won't be buying this again
Kristin Ann S.
Balling on a budget! My fave DS brand conditioners for cowash are V05, Suave Conditioner Tropical Coconut/Suave Naturals Conditioner Ocean Breeze & Tresemme Botanique Conditioner. I am Curly girl so I am always BOLO for economical cowashes. This smells heavenly. You have to know how to use it. It seems like you need the entire bottle but you only need a normal sized amount. I wasted a lot getting of product getting that right. But this is so incredibly cheap less than $1!! Every grocery store and drugstore has this. #winning
Guadalupe T.
Best cheap conditioner that I have ever tried!!❤️❤️ the scent of this is nice and smells refreshing. And it’s really safe for everyone but especially curly haired girls like me. I’m satisfied with this product might have to get me some more tho 😊Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
Good clarifying conditioner but don't over-do it. It WILL dry out your hair if you are not careful. I use this once a month or every two months depending on my hair. It gets the job done but can be drying — less is more with this one.
Sonja A.
I ran out of my regular conditioner and had to use my boyfriends. I was very skeptical of this but it worked well enough. It had a nice smell and wasn’t too heavy. It is really watery though and I had to use a lot for my thicker hair. I wouldn’t mind using this again if need be but I also wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it for myself.
Javion S.
camden
So this shampoo is good, it’s very affordable - $2.00 from a dollar store. When compared to others like treseme or Pantene it is a knock off cheaper version of these shampoos. I would definitely recommend to my peers because when money is tight you can always resort to this.
Chelsee T.
E Palestine, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not bad! It’s super thin and watery though. It works, but it’s not a super amazing miracle treatment if you have very dry hair or damage or something. That being said it’s great for a cheap price and I absolutely love the smell. It’s very bright fun and fresh!
Marie-Lucette R.
Naples , FL
There are a lot of expensive conditioner but I’m hook to this one . Not only is it cheap , it smell good and. convenient. If you’re looking for a cheap conditioner this is the one
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone do the “curly girl method”? I do, and I’m wondering what everyone’s holy grail products are! I use Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner as a co-wash, L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner, Maui Moisture Curl Quench +Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie as my leave-in, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel. After years of using expensive products, I’m saving money and my hair has NEVER looked better!