BY ALBERTO VO5

5-vitamin enriched formula Leaves hair looking strong, healthy and vitally alive VO5 Keep Me Strong! Anti-Breakabe Comb-in Cream Protein-enriched formula makes hair 5 times stronger* Prevents 80% of breakage Lightweight conditioners strengthen from root to tip Great for dry, damaged or chemically processed hair.

Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
These products are alata range, very professional use designed for specific uses of each type of hair leaving very manageable volume and shine and silkiness highly recommended, especially good hair spray fixed
Kristi K.
Griffith, IN
All in all not a bad product. The formula could use a little work, but it does the job for the most part. The scent is pleasant.
💜Ash K.
Philadelphia, PA
I Can Wash My Hair... Leave The My Conditioner In For An Hour & It Comes Out Healthy, Fluffy & Soft To The Tea...
Truba I.
Wasco, CA
I use this when I'm going to put my hair up, makes it soft and helps to keep breakage to a minimum. Love this!
Diamond M.
Northglenn, CO
This smells great and leaves your hair nice and soft. Not greasy or oily. Leaves your hair feeling great.
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
I really like this product. It's light weight and it makes my hair super soft and silky.
Karla M.
Brunswick Ga
I love the way this product leaves mu and it leaves it not dry and managable
Aurora W.
Very good product!!!! Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!Very good product!!!!
Andrea N.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Super bueno en realidad los productos de Vo5 son buenos y sobre todo económicos y eso hace que me guste aun mas este producto en realidad es muy bueno y por el precio mucho mejor, y la botella super bien...
Angélica M.
So good my hair feels so fresh and smooth i love all products from VO5!!! Its the only product that works on my hair