Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment

by Alberto VO5

Moisturizing Restores Silky Softness Dramatically Revitalizes Hair Saturate your hair with moisture and strengthen it up to 4x*, with VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil.  This vitamin and protein formula restores moisture to dry hair and helps reconstruct damaged strands.  All in under one minute! 2 weekly treatments 2 tubes/0.5 fl oz each Questions?   Visit albertoVO5.com. ;

I was recommended to try Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Treatment with Vitamin E I have very dry and damaged hair. Is this product worth it?
Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment ? Does this leVe your hair oily. A nd does it help with a dry scalp
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
The reason I only gave this 4 stars is because I had to use both tubes on my hair at one time there wasn't enough to go all threw my hair in one tube but of course I have hair down to the middle of my back also. These helped my hair so much it brought back to life thank us so much.
Tonawanda, NY
This is a truly great hot oil treatment. It helps my natural curly/frizzy/dry hair to look and feel so soft and tames it down. I love using this and have been for so many years now. I’ll continue to use this product as long as I can!
benld
I have purchased many times throughout my life.  It is very affordable.  It is also very easy to use in the shower.  It targets very dry hair.  I will definitely be purchasing again in the future.  My daughter uses this product as well.  I have also recommended to family.
Widener, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This was recommended to me from my hair dresser. She said my hair looked dead, dry, and just unhealthy. I bought the treatment, left it in my hair for a minute, rinsed, washed, and conditioned. My hair is vibrant, healthy, and smooth as a baby's bottom. Haha
West Palm Bch, FL
This is definitely a "get what you pay for" product. let me start out by saying my hair in very thin and damaged. So I was looking for a really intense moisturizing treatment. Ive never used and VO5 products in the past, but it was cheap and the reviews were all positive so I figured I would give it a try. I followed the instructions exactly, letting it sit a minute on my wet hair. After the minute was up and I rinsed it out, I was expecting my hair to feel silky and smooth but it felt dry and tangled. I shampooed my hair and conditioned it as I normally would. When I styled my hair it seemed a little softer, but I definitely didn't notice a dramatic difference like I have with other deep conditioning products. I gave it three starts because I saw a slight difference in my hair (very slight) but I will definitely not repurchase this product. They may cost a little more, but there are much better deep conditioning products available.
Everett, WA
Adding blond high and low lighst every 3-6 month leaves my hair VERY dry. I absolutely use this product after I have any work done to my hair along with a deep conditioner. It work wonders on dry or treated hair. It's easy to use, cheap and it's also very light weight. One box has two treatment that if u have short or thin hair like me you can use it in 4 whole treatments. It's bond ur hair together from root to tip leaving dry or treated hair very smooth and very healthy looking and feeling. #MUSTHAVE #gotoproduct #fav #oils 💟💟💟💟💟
N Huntingdon, PA
Whenever I feel like my hair is getting dry or frizzy, I reach for a tube of this super affordable hot oil treatment. I've been using this product since I was in 7th grade. That's a long, long time ago!! I don't use it that often, but when I do, it makes my hair soft and shiny.
Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment this stuff is cheaply priced and actually works wonder especially if you cap your hair and sit under a dryer. It makes your hair soft and managable while repairing your split ends.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've only used this once, but really was impressed with the payout. I've had a very dry scalp that a lot of products can't seem to hydrate. You apply it before shampooing and leave it on for only one minute, which made me skeptical, but it actually worked really well. My scalp didn't feel irritated or dry after using it and my scalp didn't get flakey for a couple days and my hair was super silky soft!
Richmond, VA
This is a great Hot oil treatment. You easily prepare it by putting in a hot cup of water for a few minutes, then apply it to your hair. The hot oil treatment is very easy to use and it's affordable to buy, and can be purchased at most grocery stores. Using the hot oil treatment, I was satisfied that my hair was soft and not oily. I would recommend this product to anyone to use on a weekly basis.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fleming
5 months ago
Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment, how often does everyone else use this??
Geriann C. • 5 months ago
Twice a month!
Yuba City
Billings, MT
a year ago
Jamare S. • a year ago
you apply this before you wash your hair... you rub this thru your hair & scalp leaving it in for at least 1 minute, rinse then shampoo & condition. This is just a treatment to help rebuild hair! & yes it works & no it doesn’t leave your hair oily, & yes it helps with dry scalp.
West Palm Bch, FL
2 years ago
Is the Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment really heavy? I have fine hair will it turn my hair into an oil slick after styling?
3 years ago
Logan S. • 3 years ago
Yes! It's like an intense conditioning treatment for your hair. So if you feel it's too dry or damaged this would be good to incorporate into your routine