Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Shower Works uploaded by Alishia N.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Who doesn't want to have fabulous hair? And the lengths we'll go to get it! We have our hair discretely (or flamboyantly) dyed. And permed. Followed up by blow-dry styling every day. It's great fashion, but it takes a toll. You can take care of your crowning glory (yes!) by using Alberto VO5 in the shower once a week. Simply use before shampooing. The heat and moisture of your shower works with VO5's intensive conditioners to help restore strength, health, and vitality to your hair.

• Those this work is it good for curly hair ???1 Answers
Alberto VO5® Hot Oil Shower Works
  • "This product is good for colored, permed, high treatments, a lot of hair drying, curling / flat iron used hair." in 1 review
  • "Also, be aware that if you are blonde, it can make your hair look brassy." in 1 review
  • "I have very frizzy wavy/curly hair that is really thick and prone to dryness." in 1 review
Kristina C.
Dubois, PA
I really like this product and thought it would be better than the small, individual tubes for use in the shower but I was slightly disappointed. The product itself is wonder, still the same hot oil treatment I grew up using, but the bottle gets slick in the shower and the oil in your hands doesn't help your grip. While it didn't leave my hair exceptionally smooth like after shower products, it did seem to help with split ends and keeping my hair healthy when used as indicated on the label.
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
LOVE this stuff! I have been using this for YEARS! I use this every month, once a month. All you do is apply as directed, heated, and leave in. If your hair is brittle and damaged, leave it in longer. Your hair will be extra shiny and back to life after one use!
Brittany H.
My gram used this for years and years and now I do..if you've got really thick coarse hair this stuff works great! Or like me, I have fine hair but a lot of it and I use this about 3 times a year on my hair, satisfied everytime :)
Shirley M.
NEW YORK, NY
This was my First time ever using any type of Hot Oil treatment. I mean, the words HOT and OIL should never be in any sentence that includes any part of your body, but I must say.... I do see a nice Difference. All you need is 2 minutes of your time BEFORE you start shampooing. I placed the Hot oil therapy under running warm water for 1 minute. Then, I Massaged the content of the whole tube onto my hair and scalp. Leave it on for up to 1 minute and Rinse! Doing this Once a week (or more if needed) will definitely get your Tresses the way you want them.
Ashley M.
Rushville, OH
I love this stuff. In an attempt to bleach my hair by myself (as opposed to going to a hair salon) I completely fried my hair. My hair was gross and stringy and dry and broke off easily. I honestly thought my hair was ruined. After searching and searching for something, ANYTHING, to reverse the damage, I found this VO5 Hot Oil Treatment. While it didn't completely fix the damage I had done in one treatment, I did notice an immediate change in my hair. After a few weeks, my hair was completely restored to its former strength and softness!
Tara D.
Snover, MI
I have used this product for many years now and I absolutely love it! My hair always feels soft and clean, not oily as with some other products. My hair is frizz-free and shiny. I have colored my hair many times and when it starts to become lackluster and dull, I use VO5 Hot Oil and that brings it back to life! LOVE LOVE LOVE my VO5!!
Alexis H.
Ohio
May sound convenient, but it didn't really help anything. Just made it feel like a conditioner while I was in the shower. Other than that it didn't make it softer, help my ends or anything like that. Definitely was disappointed, I thought it would have been better.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
I use this once a week considering I have fine hair and don't want to over do it. I live in a county with hard water so using this here and there really helps make my hair soft and shiny! A product that works and is not expensive is a must have in my shower!
Heather B.
If you have wavy or curly hair prone to frizz, this hot oil treatment can help. It is easily accessible at your local drugstore, Walmart or Target and fairly affordable. The scent is not for everyone, but doesn't stick around after the product is rinsed out.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
It's been some time since I've used this product as I'm currently on a tight budget. And when I have used it. It did make my hair feel better than it had before using it.
My hair is dry this stuff works!
Package is great, and I will buy again.
vivian m.
Those this work is it good for curly hair ???