BY ALBERTO VO5

• Does this product leave your hair feeling oily after rinsing out? 1 Answers
  • I've always heard about hot oils for hair but just wasn't sure if...1 Answers
  • Do you wash this out with shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo...1 Answers
  • "It makes my dry frizzy hair feel soft and silky afterwards." in 1 review
  • "The V05 hot oil treatment has always been a staple in my hair care routine." in 1 review
leah b.
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
Love this I used to use it all the time my hair is dry and coarse and frizzy but I haven't been able to find it anywhere in a long time
Angel M.
Angel M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the only hot oil treatment I will use. It's affordable. Provides the right amount of oil without being too oily. It's been around forever.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
Oldie but goodie. It really does help treat damaged or over processed hair.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, PA
I been using since I was a teenager. My mom got me started on this product. It makes my dry frizzy hair feel soft and silky afterwards. Great price also!
Myra Y.
Myra Y.
Arcadia, CA
V05 Hot Oil therapy is a must have for my hair treatment. I have been using this product for years. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny, and gives it a revived look. After sampling multiple hair treatment products, V05 Hot Oil therapy is always one that I go back to.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
I use to use these many many moons ago! When I was in high school o would have dried. Dried and layers aside hair, and would use these to put a lil life back in my hair! They worked good, didn't know that vo5 still made these!
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
With me already having oily scalp this stuff weighs down my hair and makes it look greasy if you have dry scalp or normal hair would work great!
Angel S.
Angel S.
elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have always used these in my routine and I plan on to keep using this product!!!! Love hot oils and they do actually hel my hair :-)
Regina W.
Regina W.
Tobyhanna, PA
The V05 hot oil treatment has always been a staple in my hair care routine. Although the texture of my hair has changed over the years it still delivers the moisturizing punch i need during the winter months.
Kara O.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
Deff old school way to make your hair nice :) I use this once every three months and I have no complaints
Rebecca  P.
Rebecca P.
Watkinsville, GA
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily after rinsing out?
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
I've always heard about hot oils for hair but just wasn't sure if they actually work!? I have crazy curly hair and when I get warm it puffs up
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Cumming, GA
Do you wash this out with shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo? Thank you