BY ALBERTO VO5

Indulge yourself in V05 Hot Oil Therapy's 5 vitamins and protein rich formula. Soothe your scalp and senses while moisturizing and conditioning hair from roots to ends helping to restore shine, strength and silky softness

• Does this product leave your hair feeling oily after rins...1 Answers
  • I've always heard about hot oils for hair but just wasn't...1 Answers
  • Do you wash this out with shampoo and conditioner or just...1 Answers
  • "It makes my dry frizzy hair feel soft and silky afterwards." in 1 review
  • "The V05 hot oil treatment has always been a staple in my hair care routine." in 1 review
Myra Y.
Arcadia, CA
V05 Hot Oil therapy is a must have for my hair treatment. I have been using this product for years. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny, and gives it a revived look. After sampling multiple hair treatment products, V05 Hot Oil therapy is always one that I go back to.
Carolyn Y.
I use to use these many many moons ago! When I was in high school o would have dried. Dried and layers aside hair, and would use these to put a lil life back in my hair! They worked good, didn't know that vo5 still made these!
Regina W.
Tobyhanna, PA
The V05 hot oil treatment has always been a staple in my hair care routine. Although the texture of my hair has changed over the years it still delivers the moisturizing punch i need during the winter months.
Michaela T.
Jonesboro,Ar
My hair is curly which also means it gets frizzy and dry after awhile and when I use this my hair looks like the bomb.com 😍 I would definitely recommend it
Holly B.
York , PA
I been using since I was a teenager. My mom got me started on this product. It makes my dry frizzy hair feel soft and silky afterwards. Great price also!
Angel M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the only hot oil treatment I will use. It's affordable. Provides the right amount of oil without being too oily. It's been around forever.
Cindy J.
Indianapolis, IN
With me already having oily scalp this stuff weighs down my hair and makes it look greasy if you have dry scalp or normal hair would work great!
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
Love this I used to use it all the time my hair is dry and coarse and frizzy but I haven't been able to find it anywhere in a long time
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Takes away the dryness, tames frizz and leaves my hair color vibrant. I occasionally use this tteatment. I have normal, colored hair.
Angel S.
Elkton, MD
Have always used these in my routine and I plan on to keep using this product!!!! Love hot oils and they do actually hel my hair :-)
Jessie R.
I've always heard about hot oils for hair but just wasn't sure if they actually work!? I have crazy curly hair and when I get warm it puffs up
Sarah E.
Cumming, GA
Do you wash this out with shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo? Thank you
Rebecca P.
Watkinsville , GA
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily after rinsing out?