Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Shampoo Pomegranate & Grapeseed

Alberto V05® Pomegranate & Grapeseed Herbal Escapes Strengthening Shampoo.
Long lasting fragrance.
Anti-oxidant rich.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
My hair dresser is always warning me not to use cheap shampoos or conditioners. She says they have lots of wax in them.
But when funds are tight I buy V05 shampoo.
The scents are always very synthetic. It's not that the scent is bad I just prefer something not synthetic.
However for $1 it is a better shampoo than I would expect. The scent doesnt linger like I would like. But it laters well. It does leave my hair a little weighed down however. It doesn't seem to be very nourishing either. For the money it's worth trying.
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
hey i just used this right now and i really love it.the smell and all the lathering and cleaning it does is amazing.i was scared at first it will give me dandruff but it totally doesnt.it has 5 vitamins in it which gives healthy hair.im satisfied with this product and will puchase this again!!
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Incredible for the price. I honestly use V05 of every variety depending on the time of the year. But this strengthening formula is my favorite for the fall when my hair tends to dry out from the weird in between weather. At a wonderful price, you cannot beat the quality. I recommend you at least go to your local drug store and pick up a set of the shampoo and conditioner. They come in a variety of scents so you're sure to find one you love. Try it, you won't regret it.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this shampoo smells amazingly good the only concern about this it takes away the color of my hair dye but I compare this to herbal essences it lathers really smoothly really satisfies of this product really recommend to try
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Leaves my hair feeling great. This is my go to to get out salt water build up. It works better than some of my expensive brand name shampoos. I am very happy with this product. I would recommend to others
Vanessa P.
Alpena, MI
This shampoo smells unbelievably amazing. We live in an area with hard water and needed a shampoo that would be tough but still leave hair feeling light and fresh. This product was perfect. Love the entire VO5 line, but this scent is my favorite!
Nicole H.
Hurleyville, NY
This is my favorite shampoo. I have been using it for years. I absolutely love the scent. I am always getting compliments that my hair is so nice and soft and shiny.
Kassie K.
Palmer, Alaska
This is a really great shampoo for a low price. The scent is great and it lasts a long time. Its no high quality shampoo, but it gets the job done, and it is inexpensive.
Brandy H.
I used to think that low priced shampoo and conditioner meant low quality. I love this shampoo! It smells amazing to begin but it also makes my hair look great, doesn't dry it out at all. Love it!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
It does the job and smells great. It is truly affordable and cleans and softens your hair. It has many formulas to pick from along with different scents.