BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto V05® Pomegranate & Grapeseed Herbal Escapes Strengthening Shampoo.
Long lasting fragrance.
Anti-oxidant rich.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Buy on Kmart
afra m.
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
hey i just used this right now and i really love it.the smell and all the lathering and cleaning it does is amazing.i was scared at first it will give me dandruff but it totally doesnt.it has 5 vitamins in it which gives healthy hair.im satisfied with this product and will puchase this again!!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Alpena, MI
This shampoo smells unbelievably amazing. We live in an area with hard water and needed a shampoo that would be tough but still leave hair feeling light and fresh. This product was perfect. Love the entire VO5 line, but this scent is my favorite!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Leaves my hair feeling great. This is my go to to get out salt water build up. It works better than some of my expensive brand name shampoos. I am very happy with this product. I would recommend to others
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Hurleyville, NY
This is my favorite shampoo. I have been using it for years. I absolutely love the scent. I am always getting compliments that my hair is so nice and soft and shiny.
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
Kansas City, MO
Don't like the combo smell on this product! Some So never finished washing hair with it...now just use different products to wash and set
Sheyenne S.
Sheyenne S.
Myrtle, MO
This shampoo weighed my hair down made it very hard to manage. This is the only one of this brand I have ever had this trouble with.
Nereida G.
Nereida G.
Killeen, TX
I love love this. The smell is just amazing. And this brand always treats my hair well. This is my go to shampoo and conditioner.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
I love the smell of this particular VO5. I buy this when I'm in a pinch and low on funds. You can usually get this for under $1.
PAIGE F.
PAIGE F.
Love this shampoo. It keeps hair clean. Gives hair strength so it can grow longer. Smells amazing. Super inexpensive
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Incredible for the price. I honestly use V05 of every variety depending on the time of the year. But this strengthening formula is my favorite for the fall when my hair tends to dry out from the weird in between weather. At a wonderful price, you cannot beat the quality. I recommend you at least go to your local drug store and pick up a set of the shampoo and conditioner. They come in a variety of scents so you're sure to find one you love. Try it, you won't regret it.