BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Strengthening Shampoo Pomegranate & Grapeseed.
Improved fragrance.
Anti-oxidant rich.
Strengthening shampoo.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

• "The scent is wonderful and lasts a long time " in 1 review
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
Pontiac, MI
Its OK, I use v05 as my backup if I run out of shampoo or conditioner between trips to the grocery store. The conditioner isn't nearly as moisturizing as I'd like, but I have very dry hair so it may work well for others. The price is the best thing about it, its only $1 just about everywhere.
Melodi C.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Vo5 shampoo. I love the rich lather it gives, and i love the fact that i can tell my hair is actually clean after I use it. I love all of there scents, but this one and the ocean breeze one are my favorites. The price suits the product too! it's reasonable and affordable.
Michelae H.
Michelae H.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good and it's cheap, but that's as good as it gets. This shampoo is very stripping, and left my scalp feeling super itchy. My hair felt like straw. No matter what conditioner I used, my hair was crying for moisture. I will not repurchase.
Iretiola B.
Iretiola B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The VO5 line is very good, I usually buy this when I do not have money to buy expensive shampoo. It has a very pleasant smell, but the conditioner has a very watery texture which I dislike. It is not pricey at all and can be found at dollar stores.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Magnolia, DE
This product is the Best hands down. My hair felt very clean and soft. The packaging was very appealing and this the reason I purchased. This product is justbas good as some higher end brands. My hair is black with red highlights.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These shampoos are great if you're on a budget. But they are not very good quality. They're only about $3 so you get what you pay for, but these are a no go for my oily, fine hair. They make it WAY too greasy
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
It leaves my hair very dry feeling. I feel like I need to wash my hair even day because it dose not leave my hair shiny. It also does not make my hair look healthy. The price is good at Walmart
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use VO5 shampoo quite often. It is affordable, and has a lasting great smell. And you can find it in just about any store.
Alex M.
Alex M.
It smells good and is great for greasy hair. It cleans my hair the first time even if I have not showed fro a few days.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
My favorite vo5 shampoo, the smell is amazing! It also leaves my hair feeling very clean, and it's super affordable.