Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner Pomegranate & Grapeseed uploaded by eunice o.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner Pomegranate & Grapeseed.
Improved fragrance.
Anti-oxidant rich.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Faith G.
The VO5 conditioners smell good, but that's about the only good thing about them. They're barely more viscous than water, so I always have to use a ton of it because I have thick hair. It doesn't do much in the way of moisturizing either. It's cheap, but it really isn't worth buying.
Jessica R.
Cary , NC
I don't really use this as much because I don't really like it but I'll give you one nice smooth beautiful vibrant hair and it has 5 vitamin C serums in it so if you would think that you would want to have vitamin E vitamin A vitamin C vitamin B5 vitamin B3 you should really get it
Alexandria A.
Newport News, VA
I only use Curly Girl approved products, and I only cowash my hair. This is the brand that I use. It's cheap, and it does a great job of washing and moisturizing my hair. The smell is also amazing.
Ja'Necia M.
First of all, the price for V05 is great. I can sometimes find it for $1. I bought this conditioner to do co-washes. I don't like it so much for that but it works really well for detangling my hair. I have a 4b curl pattern and super dense hair an c this provides enough slip to really work out the knots without pulling out or breaking off my hair. It also smells really good. My issue with the product is that the conditioning effects don't last after it is rinsed out. My hair isn't soft after using it.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I buy this shampoo and conditioner whenever I am traveling as it is inexpensive but smells amazing. I don't use this daily as I don't believe it works on my particular hair but you can't go wrong with their price and their scents on the go!
Kait L.
Kingston, RI
This shampoo is pretty decent for the cheap price. It leaves your hair feeling really nice. Doesn't leave any sort of film. It does cause slight drying and buildup. But it smells really good and is really good quality for the price.
Kayla J.
Levittown, PA
This shampoo is very very cheap. For how much it's worth it does an okay job. I am not I love with the smell of it. You can find this shampoo at your local dollar store. This shampoo also works well with colored hair
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
Very very cheap product, but I just love it! It works on any kind of hair and does well. The conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth while the smell is amazing also! Very happy buyer right here!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Amazing my hair always gets frizzy in the humid weather and it gets very frustrating so I am highly satisfied with this product it also is very affordable to me so of course it is an essential to every girl
Naky G.
This is one of my favorite cheapie conditioners so far. Besides being effective, It has so much slips, detangling is always a breeze without any silicones. IT leaves my hair feeling so soft. Totally worth a try especially for natural curly-haired girls and guys.