Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner Pomegranate & Grapeseed uploaded by eunice o.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner Pomegranate & Grapeseed.
Improved fragrance.
Anti-oxidant rich.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Bailee N.
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
For how cheap this shampoo and conditioner is, it was kinda hard not to test it out. I didn't think I was gonna be that happy because the rule of thumb is usually you get what you pay for and I was sort of right. While the shampoo is pretty okay at doing its job the conditioner is very runny and if you have long thick hair like me you'll definitely be using a lot of it. I recommend it for men with short hair honestly. But that being said for How cheap it is it's not a bad product. It does clean your hair well and conditions it pretty well. They also make your hair smell wonderful
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Loved the way the product smelled. It made my hair silky smooth and easy to brush through. You don't need expensive products you just need to know how tobuse what you can afford. I just leave the conditioner in my hair while I wash the rest of my body. If you let it soak in your hair for a few minutes it does a great job,and leaves your hair smelling great.
Chanel P.
Chanel P.
Midlothian, Va
This conditioner wouldn't be my first choice, but I enjoy it when I run out of other products. Not to mention it's basically a dollar, so it's very affordable. It conditions my hair enough to help retain moisture & soften my curls. I prefer a thicker consistency but overall I'm satisfied with this product.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it when I was low on funds and needed conditioner badly but it has worked pretty well I just wish it was a thicker formula it is very watery feeling and I have to use a lot for it to make a difference. I'd buy it again if I had to though. You get what you pay for I guess.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells a very sweet conditioner I love it really good dry and oily scalp really gets your hair all smooth and really concerns it takes all my hair dye out of my hair really nice scent long lasting really satisfied with this I really recommend this
Marcella N.
Marcella N.
Sevierville, TN
Love the smell but hate the product. Always leaves my hair feeling damaged and not healthy. I would not use this on a daily basis. I have blonde hair and I would say this is not good for any color or type of hair. Sorry Just being honest.
Elena E.
Elena E.
For a very affordable brand I was extremely content with how this product was. I would not use it for daily use but it's great for something that you use while you're traveling or need hair products ASAP.
eunice o.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product right here is a life saver,it works amazingly well as a detangler and co wash for my 4b/4c coils and I've never been disappointed,it's so affordable and it's worth far more than u pay for it.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Washington, DC
Gets the job done for a cheap price. You definitely have to use a lot deoending on your hair type. Id say its not really on the thick side. But its great for detangling and smells great too!!
Carly P.
Carly P.
It smells wonderful and it conditions your hair good for the most part. if you need to save money and you're in desperate need of conditioner this is the product for you