Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner Pomegranate & Grapeseed uploaded by eunice o.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner Pomegranate & Grapeseed.
Improved fragrance.
Anti-oxidant rich.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Loved the way the product smelled. It made my hair silky smooth and easy to brush through. You don't need expensive products you just need to know how tobuse what you can afford. I just leave the conditioner in my hair while I wash the rest of my body. If you let it soak in your hair for a few minutes it does a great job,and leaves your hair smelling great.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells a very sweet conditioner I love it really good dry and oily scalp really gets your hair all smooth and really concerns it takes all my hair dye out of my hair really nice scent long lasting really satisfied with this I really recommend this
Marcella N.
Marcella N.
Sevierville, TN
Love the smell but hate the product. Always leaves my hair feeling damaged and not healthy. I would not use this on a daily basis. I have blonde hair and I would say this is not good for any color or type of hair. Sorry Just being honest.
Carly P.
Carly P.
It smells wonderful and it conditions your hair good for the most part. if you need to save money and you're in desperate need of conditioner this is the product for you
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Hurleyville, NY
This is my favorite conditioner. I love the scent. I have been using this for years and I am always getting compliments on my hair being so nice and soft and shiny.
Itzayana V.
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
Smells great but it's water based so it doesn't do much for your hair just keeps it smelling great unless you have dry hair.
Aide R.
Aide R.
Stockton, CA
Another one of my favorite smells really good very affordable price use it plenty of times and will continue to use.
Rosa N.
Rosa N.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for my kids hair it smells delicious ! It keeps the hair smelling soo good and makes it easy to untangle
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Kenner, LA
Absolutely love the smell, it's actually very cheap but it gets the job done. I love to use it to detangle my hair.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN
They have great scents but conditioners are to watered drown other than that they work great!