BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and natural pomegranate and grape seed extracts. Give your hair a blissful and revitalizing feel, while helping to restore your locks, long or short – no matter the cut.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Orange 4 (CI 15510), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 40 (CI 16035).

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Pomegranate Bliss Moisturizing Conditioner & Grape Seed Extract
Buy on Amazon
nelly m.
I havent used Vo5 in a while and I just recently found these new designs and scents that were added. I loved the brand back in my child age and now as an adult. Its great hair products that can compare to high end hair care but for way cheaper and inexpensive to my purse. Love it and always recommend!
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
I don't really use this as much because I don't really like it but I'll give you one nice smooth beautiful vibrant hair and it has 5 vitamin C serums in it so if you would think that you would want to have vitamin E vitamin A vitamin C vitamin B5 vitamin B3 you should really get it
Ja'Necia M.
First of all, the price for V05 is great. I can sometimes find it for $1. I bought this conditioner to do co-washes. I don't like it so much for that but it works really well for detangling my hair. I have a 4b curl pattern and super dense hair an c this provides enough slip to really work out the knots without pulling out or breaking off my hair. It also smells really good. My issue with the product is that the conditioning effects don't last after it is rinsed out. My hair isn't soft after using it.
Char D.
Hudson
Love love this product for several reasons!! It’s SUPER cheap. Literally 0.99 to $2 at most, has an amazing after scent that stays in your hair. Safe for colored hair and makes it soft. I gave it a 3 because I want a little something more besides smell and affordability when it comes to hair products.
Lori F.
South Bend, IN
So I have an allergie to many perfumes. This product was one the gave me a migraine. It was fine for my hair, especially for the price, but I could not get over the smell. This one was given to my niece. I have very curly hair, and dumping this on did detangle.
Edilynn J.
Bakersfield
The sent is fantastic! It just does not have enough moisture for my super dry hair. The scent does tend to stay in your hair all day. It just doesn't give me the slip I need to detangle or stay less than super frizzy all day. I was not disappointed as for the price I can't complain.
Faith G.
Jeffersonvlle, VT
The VO5 conditioners smell good, but that's about the only good thing about them. They're barely more viscous than water, so I always have to use a ton of it because I have thick hair. It doesn't do much in the way of moisturizing either. It's cheap, but it really isn't worth buying.
Nora P.
No lo había usado pensando que no sería muy bueno debido a su bajo precio, pero cuando lo usé me gustó, y tiene varias fragancias, dejando el cabello suave y con un olor agradable. Utilice la frambuesa, muy buen producto por un buen precio.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I buy this shampoo and conditioner whenever I am traveling as it is inexpensive but smells amazing. I don't use this daily as I don't believe it works on my particular hair but you can't go wrong with their price and their scents on the go!
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket , RI
This shampoo is pretty decent for the cheap price. It leaves your hair feeling really nice. Doesn't leave any sort of film. It does cause slight drying and buildup. But it smells really good and is really good quality for the price.
Brittany O.