BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto Vo5® Ocean Refresh Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo.
Long lasting fragrance.
With revitalizing sea minerals.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Shawn W.
Richwood, WV
Just love this brand of shampoo price is great and it leaves your hair clean and smelling great for a guy just love it
Kazara A.
Edgartown, MA
It's very very very very very very very very very very very very very verve ev br rvvenejdkdkdkkamazjnf
Marina V.
Shafter, CA
I also like this one because it smells like the ocean nd it's really refreshing to my hair
Robyn C.
Whitman, MA
Over all favorite, cleans my hair with a small amount, smells amazing and is super cheap.
Tammy C.
Harrison, AR
This is really good shampoo for the price point. It doesn't necessarily moisturize all that well but it does get the hair very clean.
Susana C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell and its a great item. You can find it everywhere and its cheap. I love the way my hair feels after i rinsed it.
Maria T.
East Elmhurst, NY
Works pretty good, there's better brands out there though. It leaves my hair kinda rough
Jessica F.
El Paso, TX
This shampoo has a great scent! It's my go to now! It leaves my hair clean feeling and not dried out!
Alan B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brand is a great value and is really easy to use. I like the fresh feeling I get.
Love it
it helps my hair and its less oilly as it is when i used some other shampoos