BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo Ocean Refresh. Long lasting fragrance. Revitalizing sea minerals. It has a unique formula that leaves hair looking vibrant and beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Ocean Refresh Moisturizing Shampoo.
  • Long lasting fragrance.
  • Revitalizing sea minerals.
  • 5 vitamin formula.
  • Vibrant, beautiful hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Sea Salt, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Buy on Walmart
Brilyn B.
First of all, if you’re on a super tight budget and would rather spend more money on other things than shampoo, then you might want to try this. I’m not even sure if this product is over $1?!?
However, I can’t use this product.
It makes me hair feel terrible, and it makes it super dry! I can’t even hardly brush it or blow dry it!
My hair is just so hard to work with so I do need to buy better hair products.
I gave this 1 star for the affordability and the smell of all of the shampoos!
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
This shampoo is very affordable and does a basic job of cleaning. It definitely isn’t the fanciest hair cleaning product but if you are looking for that then you will need to spend a little more money. This does its job, smells good, and cleans well.
Wendy H.
I'm currently enjoying this. There is no beating the price, and this brand has got a lot of press lately. Well, mostly the tea ones are. This is still a really great inexpensive option to get a good moisturizing clean. The smell is nice and lasts. It's hard to find this at the big box stores. I would try dollar stores and grocery stores.
Mariah A.
I love this shampoo brand. This is the cheapest drugstore brand ever and yet it works just as good as Tresemme, Pantene, and every other drugstore brand that's a little higher than this one. And it comes with a variety of scents. I recommend to anyone looking for something new.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
This shampoo is fine but it doesn't do much for my hair. I don't feel like it cleans my hair well or does much for it. It is always super cheap which is why I use it, but if I want to actually use a product to benefit my hair than I have to use something else.
Caitlin S.
This shampoo isn't the best but it works well for the price. My hair always feels and looks very clean after and it has a great scent that lasts longer than other brands. I would recommend especially if in a pinch.
Ayiana H.
Lawrenceville
I Love love love the smell of this. i feel as if it gets the job done and keeps your hair smelling good unless you have a conditioner with a differwnt smell.. Then it wont keep this scent.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
This shampoo smells amazing I love this really effects my hair so well and gets all my dead ends out I got this from Walmart really cheap price really compares their other products as well really recommend everyone to try this shampoo
Hailey C.
Though, I'm not a huge fan, I love being able to switch up shampoos on my hair for such a wonderful price. I enjoy the smell and the fact that it leaves my hair feeling clean. It's definitely not meant for dry hair though.
Betty C.
Louisville, KY
I purchase V05 shampoo & conditioner quite often, I love the ocean refresh scent it's faint but lasts for a while and it's not a dominating scent. V05 shampoo & conditioner is very affordable which is a blessing for me! With Baby #3 on the way I appreciate any savings I can get.
naf C.
Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo Ocean Refresh has anyone actually tried this? I am wondering if it helps with the frizz?