BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto Vo5® Ocean Refresh Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo.
Long lasting fragrance.
With revitalizing sea minerals.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My hubby and I loves Vo5. This smells great and gets your hair clean and smelling good. Great price too. Also I use with the matching conditioner
Annemarie D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Nice clean smell, leave my hair soft without having to use additional conditioner. I wash my hair almost every day and find it very effective.
Aidan H.
Tempe, AZ
Me and my husband use this and he loves the smell of it.
My hair is so thick so its hard to mostirse it the way I want to . This helps
Wendy H.
I'm currently enjoying this. There is no beating the price, and this brand has got a lot of press lately. Well, mostly the tea ones are. This is still a really great inexpensive option to get a good moisturizing clean. The smell is nice and lasts. It's hard to find this at the big box stores. I would try dollar stores and grocery stores.
Ayiana H.
Lawrenceville
I Love love love the smell of this. i feel as if it gets the job done and keeps your hair smelling good unless you have a conditioner with a differwnt smell.. Then it wont keep this scent.
Hailey C.
Though, I'm not a huge fan, I love being able to switch up shampoos on my hair for such a wonderful price. I enjoy the smell and the fact that it leaves my hair feeling clean. It's definitely not meant for dry hair though.
Rebecca C.
This shampoo has a very pleasant scent. Last longing too. It gets the job done as well. Leaves your hair looking clean and silky. Definitely a steal for the dollar I paid for it. A must try for all!
Kelly T.
Dallas, TX
I am in love with this shampoo. It is affordable and smell so good and makes you hair smell so good for days. It make my hair feel clean and very manageable as well soft.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
I could never use this kind of product on my ethnic hair. I did buy this for my husband though and he said it was alright. it had a great smell but left his hair a little dry feeling.
Nicole M.
Valley Cottage, NY
I love how this makes my hair feel extra clean and no residue left. The smell is very clean. I can go a couple days without washing my hair