Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo, Free Me Freesia, 12.5 fl oz uploaded by Deborah Q.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Free Me Freesia With Aloe Extract 4 Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Free me Freesia has a great scent. It latters well and cleans the hair and leaves a light flower scent and a good shine. Plus the price is always great.
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
This shampoo does such a great job at cleaning your hair and leaving it soft and silky the next day. They also have great scents so that's always a plus! If you're looking for a shampoo to clean out all your roots--->this is it!
Angel K.
Fruitland, MD
I loved this shampoo growing up. Still do as an adult though I have a hard time finding it which is why it loses a star. It's moisturizing without weighing the hair down and it smells amazing without being overpowering.
Erin O.
N Ridgeville, OH
I'm honestly not very picky when it comes to shampoo, but our house is full of vo5. Can't go wrong with the scent, either.
Sam M.
Despite the low cost it works as well as the more expensive brands. I use the moisturizing and the clarifying ones.
Shayna L.
elizabeth, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My hair looks and smells great for cheap! One of my favorite scents from VO5.
Katie O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this is so cheap and does what it's supposed to. Nothing better than being able to splurge on something with more substance
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
This product actually gave me a headache when I used it. So if you have any chemical sensitivities this might not be your go to choice.
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that some may love this smell but I just can't stand it. it smells good in the bottle but when u put it in your hair its unbearable. it's to strong and after a day your hair smells strange. it's not for me.
samantha e.
Converse, TX
Ow wow wow wow wow smiles stars brith colors wo woooh! cool ok ok ok ok ok cool cool