Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo Free Me Freesia uploaded by Deborah Q.Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo Free Me Freesia uploaded by edyliana S.Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo Free Me Freesia uploaded by edyliana S.

BY ALBERTO VO5

VO5 Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Shampoo Free Me Freesia VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. With aloe extract. Long lasting fragrance. This product not tested on animals. Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Moisturizing, Shampoo, Free Me Freesia.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Justine A.
2046 reviews
This is a great basic shampoo. It smells nice and does the job to clean your hair. I don't use it in the winter months as it isn't moisturizing enough in the colder months.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
vo5 is one of those brands that I feel I've been using off and on forever. What I love about it is that it's always affordable, and it comes in SO MANY SCENTS. My personal favorite is the strawberries and creme. That said, I don't think the formula works particularly well for my hair type. I have very fine hair, and it gets weighed down pretty easily. Vo5 is a great option for the price and the variety, but it's not my go-to for my particular hair type.
Karla U.
Lancaster
I've been using Voz for basically all my time at this point and it's honestly pretty decent! Of course I will add that I don't have hair that hates me, but my hair does get oily and as long as a wash every day it's totally fine! They also smell wonderful and won't cost you 5 bucks. You can buy 2 slices of pizza with that kind of money!
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i love how this shampoo is so affordable and it leaves hair soft , also as a tip i always chop like half an onion and put it in the brand new shampoo and let it rest for exactly 15 days and then start using it on day 16 and that has helped my hair grow like crazy! i couldn't make it grow past my shoulders and since i do that my hair has grow all the way to my bottom and is super healthy ..don't be afraid , your hair will not smell like onion at all! and yeah i only put onion on this brand of shampoo since i have figured out that it is the one that works best with the trick
dana h.
I Love VO5 it's cheap cleans the hair very good and i love the smell! I love the way my hair feels after getting out of the shower it keeps my natural waves unlike other shampoos that dry out the hair and flatten it ... I've been using vo5 products since I was a child and I will never stop using them :)
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
I really dislike this brand. The shampoo really does nothing for your hair but leave it flat and lifeless and the scents are all pretty awful. I don't think it even does a good job cleaning hair either. You don't get a good "sudzy wash" with this brand. But as you can see the price reflects that.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
This product is pretty great. It smells really great and i love the way it makes my hair feel after it has been cleansed with this shampoo. This is a great brand i use it all the time and gets the job down for a great price especially when in a hurry to wash your hair.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
This brand has been a brand that has been trusted for years and is a really good product for a really good price. That and I'm pleased at how many different kinds of this shampoo (and conditioners) are available now! One of my favorites is strawberries and cream or raspberry. They're both awesome scents and they do a great job at softening damaged hair.
Angel K.
Fruitland, MD
I loved this shampoo growing up. Still do as an adult though I have a hard time finding it which is why it loses a star. It's moisturizing without weighing the hair down and it smells amazing without being overpowering.
Jessica O.
I know that some may love this smell but I just can't stand it. it smells good in the bottle but when u put it in your hair its unbearable. it's to strong and after a day your hair smells strange. it's not for me.

back