Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Conditioner Free Me Freesia uploaded by Ana Z.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With aloe extract. Rich formula. 2x stronger hair (When using VO5 shampoo & conditioner vs. VO5 shampoo alone). Experience the health and vitality of natural herbal essence formula for beautiful hair. Free your mind and spirit with the fresh from the garden fragrance of freesia blossoms. Moisturizing formula with aloe & jasmine extract which help restore body and add shine. Revitalizes heat-styled or sun-damaged hair. Keeps color treated hair looking great. This product is not tested on animals. Recyclable where facilities exist.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
Good conditioner. I used this when I big chopped to keep my hair strong and moisturized. It never let me down, even in the cold winters. It's really affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. I don't love the smell but it's not the end of the world.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I only use this when I am desperately broke. DESPERATELY!!! Don’t get me wrong, it’s not completely horrible but I have so much hair that it’s a last resort kind of product for me because my hair will be tangled still
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love this product. I am currently using it when I take a shower on my freshly new dyed hair. It works great and it is so affordable. My hair is soft and smooth and it smells wonderful! 5 stars all the way! Love these Products! Super satisfied! #influenster
Jazmin A.
These smell really good I feel like all the scents from this brand smell really good only con is that I feel like I need to use quite a bit conditioner for my whole hair to be smoothe
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is good conditioner. It's very oily and slippery. A little adds moisture. This formula is also perfect to use as shave cream. Can't beat the price. The smell reminds me of the 90s.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This stuff smells so good! After using this product I get comments on my hair all day long that it smells so good. I don't use it very often because it is a cheap product that over time can dry the hair out, but when it's on sale I always get me some! I would recommend this!
Kelly M.
Ewing, NJ
I adore the VO5 brand, especially their shampoos/conditioners but this particular scent I couldn't handle. I've always loved that their scents had good staying power, but this one made me feel like I was wearing a floral crown all of the time. If you like the smell of flowers -- you will love this product!!
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
While it has a nice scent that I enjoy, it doesn't leave my hair feeling as soft and conditioned as I would like it to. It does leave it smooth though which is why I only docked 1 instead of 2 stars.
Ana Z.
Lo siento pero no me gustó el acondicionador una vez que lo aplicas y lo enjuagas deja el cabello demasiado pesado, es demasiado cremoso. Cabe destacar que huele riquísimo y se nota que nutre el cabello, no creo que lo compre de nuevo.
Jasmine W.
I used this a few times and found it just a tad thick. I used it about twice a week. Its very sudsy so watch the eyes. I thought the packaging was done well. I found mine at the local Dollar Tree, I thought it was a good find. I would recommend if you just need something nice and cost effective.