Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze

Alberto VO5® Kiwi Lime Squeeze® Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo.
Long lasting fragrance.
With lemongrass extract.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Zoë L.
As an African-American female I hear a lot that sulfate shampoos are not good for my hair but I tend to get a lot of buildup from the amount of product I use in my curly hair and this works the best at getting that out! It’s a clarifying shampoo so my scalp feels so clean after using this and no other shampoo gets the job done like this one. And for .99 cents?!
Brittani O.
This shampoo made my hair SO dry and brittle, I absolutely hated it. I bought this because it was cheap (only a dollar or two), I was on a budget, and I was in too much of a hurry at the time to be picky. I wouldn't buy it again and I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Kayla W.
This is a scent my boyfriend and I sometimes share, it's the one he always gets for himself when we get different. Nice fresh smell and the quality of this shampoo is so good considering the price. This is the brand we always turn to.
Miranda M.
Blue Springs, MS
My husband uses this shampoo all the time. It smells really nice. It's got a nice fruity smell to it. The price is super super cheap, which I look for when buying his shampoo. If I run out of salon quality I use it. I like this shampoo, but it's not up to salon quality by any means.
Ngoc-Tran L.
San Bernardino, CA
This smells great and is a great bang for your buck if you're looking for a cheap alternative. These were so cheap but quite effective. The formula could be thicker, especially the conditioner that goes along with it but overall for such a great price, I can't complain.
Katherine M.
Brooklyn, NY
I prefer Alberto VO5 shampoo and conditioner to all other brands and test out various types (flavors?). Kiwi Lime is my second favorite. (My favorite is Full Body because my hair is thin.) Kiwi Lime leaves my hair feeling very clean and shinny, and I like the scent.
Kelsi C.
Florence, KY
I grew up using this brand of shampoo & condition, mostly because it was so inexpensive, but I love the way it smells, & the conditioner leaves my hair so soft. The price is just an added bonus!
Megan B.
Great Falls, MT
I love the scent of this shampoo. I especially love the price of VO5. I've been using it for years and I love that it works just as well as the expensive brands but costs so much less. I will definitely continue to buy this shampoo and use on my kids and myself.
Brittany R.
Concord, NC
Smells wonderful and is a great value for your money. I always buy V05 for my 10 year old daughter since she uses way too much product. It leaves her hair soft and smooth and I don't end up wasting my money!
Christie P.
Woburn, MA
Best shampoo. I buy both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is oily sooo switched it up to this brand and scent. My hair is now soft and smells amazing. I bought a large bottle st my local dollar tree