BY ALBERTO VO5

With lemongrass extract, The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5. Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Alberto VO5®  Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
  • "I have thick hair so I had to use a big hand full of shampoo just to get all of my hair with lather." in 1 review
  • "Buy it to make your hair smell great for cheap!" in 1 review
  • "It has definitely done wonders for my scalp and it makes my hair smell amazing." in 1 review
Young&pretty R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
*******Review time***** ⏰👩🏼‍💻
Guys my today’s review is on this #shampoo that I got from @riteaid just to try .Its not a new thing. I know everyone is familiar with this . It is the @vo5haircare kiwi 🥝 lime squeeze clarifying shampoo. 🥝so it says on the bottom that it removes the dulling residues .
🥝it has +5 vitamins and oils.
🥝it’s silicon and paraben free. 🚨 but I didn’t like it at all . I hair felt super dried after using it . Even I used conditioner too .
I just liked it’s fragrance and I think it does clean your oily hair . But leave them super dried.
I will not get it again for sure. Maybe it worked for others but not for me .
It would give it 3/5.
Price I got it on sale for $3
Amount 976ml .
#followblogger #girly #koreanskincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #dryskin #sensitiveskin #antiaging #antiageing #facecream #moisturizing #abcommunity #rasianbeauty #follow #YouTube #skincarecommunity #Subscribe #beautyblogger #bblogger #skincareblogger #smashbox #beautylover #skincarelover #skincareaddict #skincare #glowingskin #sephora #like #instagood
Nichele M.
Columbus
I love how clean this makes my hair feel. I don’t worry about the “stripping” feeling it causes because I have great conditioners that restore the moisture back into my hair. The price is insanely cheap. No matter what budget you’re on, you’d be able to afford it because in certain places, it’s lower that a dollar! Also the smell is fantastic. For the price, it doesn’t smell like a cheap product and it doesn’t work like one either.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
I bought this last week at Ingles and that exactly how long it lasted one week ..
Wasn't very happy with how watery the shampoo is. It certainly does have a good lather and it smells pretty darn amazing. This shampoo you can definitely grab at a good price . Personally for me it wasn't horrible but I don't be replacing this with the other shampoo I use . I love how the smell last in my hair ,that was a big plus . My biggest disappointment was how dry this made my hair . I mean very dry , I used a good conditioner that helped . But it just isn't the right shampoo for my hair . Smell, lather and price are excellent ! The results just didn't hold up well enough unfortunately for me.
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
As an African-American female I hear a lot that sulfate shampoos are not good for my hair but I tend to get a lot of buildup from the amount of product I use in my curly hair and this works the best at getting that out! It’s a clarifying shampoo so my scalp feels so clean after using this and no other shampoo gets the job done like this one. And for .99 cents?!
Amy L.
Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
This is a great shampoo at an unbeatable price, it works great especially on my oily hair, it has a rich lather and washes away clean while it leaves your hair lightly scented great product
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I really love VO5 shampoos and conditioners and this one is by far my favorite one! It leaves my hair feeling nice and healthy plus the conditioner is curly girl friendly so I can use it on my children's hair on co washing days. It's really cheap but it's such a great product! I definitely recommend trying this product
Karina M.
Mission
Love it, smells awesome leaves my hair very well hydrated I highly recommend people to buy it it’s a very good product for dry scalp , scent is long lasting and very smooth. Very very satisfied with it.
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
I love the smell of this and I use it as the last clarifying wash when I start the cowashjng routine for healthier hair. It freaked me out the first time because when you rinse the shampoo out it seems super dry but I followed with the strawberry and cream conditioner from this brand and it was great!
River S.
Conway
Price wise, this stuff is unbeatable. I love how it smells! It get my hair clean, but I wouldn't say it helps with volume or shine or anything like that. I will keep buying, for sure.
Brittani O.
This shampoo made my hair SO dry and brittle, I absolutely hated it. I bought this because it was cheap (only a dollar or two), I was on a budget, and I was in too much of a hurry at the time to be picky. I wouldn't buy it again and I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
If I tend to have dryer hair, would this product be good for me?
Eternity H.