BY ALBERTO VO5

With lemongrass extract, The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5. Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Alberto VO5®  Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I have thick hair so I had to use a big hand full of shampoo just to get all of my hair with lather." in 1 review
  • "Buy it to make your hair smell great for cheap!" in 1 review
  • "It has definitely done wonders for my scalp and it makes my hair smell amazing." in 1 review
Rachel N.
I love VO5 ,my grandma used to comb this shompoo through my hair every night before bed when I was a kid. It has a delightful kiwi scent, with a pretty green color. It makes your hair super shiny and soft, and smell so good! Definitely worth trying, its super cheap too. You can score these at the dollar tree for a $1.00, Dollar general, and Walmart.
🐱☀ S.
Helps clarify without stripping all the oils in your scalp. It’s great that this doesn’t dry out your scalp with everyday use however if using everyday it might not be the best option for serious clarifying. Scent is great and price is even better.
Zoë L.
As an African-American female I hear a lot that sulfate shampoos are not good for my hair but I tend to get a lot of buildup from the amount of product I use in my curly hair and this works the best at getting that out! It’s a clarifying shampoo so my scalp feels so clean after using this and no other shampoo gets the job done like this one. And for .99 cents?!
Amy L.
Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
This is a great shampoo at an unbeatable price, it works great especially on my oily hair, it has a rich lather and washes away clean while it leaves your hair lightly scented great product
SIMPLY B.
I this shampoo went my hair is relaxed but being that I’m natural now it doesn’t work. It’s a sulfate shampoo and it dries my hair out completely. Might help with an oily scalp but I have dry scalp.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I really love VO5 shampoos and conditioners and this one is by far my favorite one! It leaves my hair feeling nice and healthy plus the conditioner is curly girl friendly so I can use it on my children's hair on co washing days. It's really cheap but it's such a great product! I definitely recommend trying this product
Karina M.
Mission
Love it, smells awesome leaves my hair very well hydrated I highly recommend people to buy it it’s a very good product for dry scalp , scent is long lasting and very smooth. Very very satisfied with it.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
This shampoo smells so freaking good Probaby my favorite shampoo scent. But this does strip my hair pretty aggressively but other then that its a great shampoo especially the price which is usally like $1!
Brittani O.
This shampoo made my hair SO dry and brittle, I absolutely hated it. I bought this because it was cheap (only a dollar or two), I was on a budget, and I was in too much of a hurry at the time to be picky. I wouldn't buy it again and I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Kristen W.
This product is insanely affordable, and is available virtually everywhere. This is now the only clarifying shampoo I use, and since I don't wash my hair everyday it is important that it works! It does a great job, leaving hair feeling squeaky clean and light. I recommend it to everyone!
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
If I tend to have dryer hair, would this product be good for me?
Eternity H.