BY ALBERTO VO5

With lemongrass extract, The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5. Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Alberto VO5®  Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
  • "I have thick hair so I had to use a big hand full of shampoo just to get all of my hair with lather." in 1 review
  • "Buy it to make your hair smell great for cheap!" in 1 review
  • "It has definitely done wonders for my scalp and it makes my hair smell amazing." in 1 review
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
I bought this last week at Ingles and that exactly how long it lasted one week ..
Wasn't very happy with how watery the shampoo is. It certainly does have a good lather and it smells pretty darn amazing. This shampoo you can definitely grab at a good price . Personally for me it wasn't horrible but I don't be replacing this with the other shampoo I use . I love how the smell last in my hair ,that was a big plus . My biggest disappointment was how dry this made my hair . I mean very dry , I used a good conditioner that helped . But it just isn't the right shampoo for my hair . Smell, lather and price are excellent ! The results just didn't hold up well enough unfortunately for me.
Zoë L.
Tallahassee, FL
As an African-American female I hear a lot that sulfate shampoos are not good for my hair but I tend to get a lot of buildup from the amount of product I use in my curly hair and this works the best at getting that out! It’s a clarifying shampoo so my scalp feels so clean after using this and no other shampoo gets the job done like this one. And for .99 cents?!
Amy L.
Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
This is a great shampoo at an unbeatable price, it works great especially on my oily hair, it has a rich lather and washes away clean while it leaves your hair lightly scented great product
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I really love VO5 shampoos and conditioners and this one is by far my favorite one! It leaves my hair feeling nice and healthy plus the conditioner is curly girl friendly so I can use it on my children's hair on co washing days. It's really cheap but it's such a great product! I definitely recommend trying this product
Karina M.
Mission
Love it, smells awesome leaves my hair very well hydrated I highly recommend people to buy it it’s a very good product for dry scalp , scent is long lasting and very smooth. Very very satisfied with it.
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
Since I no longer have color treated hair this shampoo rocks. My scalp feels so clean after it use it. It lathers really nicely and the scent is amazing. Not to mention it’s only couple dollars so I really save some money. My hair feels really nice after using it. I will definitely be re-purchasing!!
Kristen W.
This product is insanely affordable, and is available virtually everywhere. This is now the only clarifying shampoo I use, and since I don't wash my hair everyday it is important that it works! It does a great job, leaving hair feeling squeaky clean and light. I recommend it to everyone!
Carrie W.
I love this shampoo! I use it to double shampoo my hair when it’s really oily. My hair gets oily after one day of not washing so sometimes I have to shampoo twice to get all oils out. I love the smell of the shampoo. I just use a little bit to scrub my scalp. I would repurchase
SIMPLY B.
I this shampoo went my hair is relaxed but being that I’m natural now it doesn’t work. It’s a sulfate shampoo and it dries my hair out completely. Might help with an oily scalp but I have dry scalp.
aleyia 💕.
Macon
My hair is really thick and this product is not for me it makes my hair really dry I have to use a hand full just for it to be some what ok. But it has a great smell to it.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
If I tend to have dryer hair, would this product be good for me?
Eternity H.