BY ALBERTO VO5

With lemongrass extract, The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5. Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Alberto VO5®  Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have thick hair so I had to use a big hand full of shampoo just to get all of my hair with lather." in 1 review
  • "Buy it to make your hair smell great for cheap!" in 1 review
  • "It has definitely done wonders for my scalp and it makes my hair smell amazing." in 1 review
Young&pretty R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
*******Review time***** ⏰👩🏼‍💻
Guys my today’s review is on this #shampoo that I got from @riteaid just to try .Its not a new thing. I know everyone is familiar with this . It is the @vo5haircare kiwi 🥝 lime squeeze clarifying shampoo. 🥝so it says on the bottom that it removes the dulling residues .
🥝it has +5 vitamins and oils.
🥝it’s silicon and paraben free. 🚨 but I didn’t like it at all . I hair felt super dried after using it . Even I used conditioner too .
I just liked it’s fragrance and I think it does clean your oily hair . But leave them super dried.
I will not get it again for sure. Maybe it worked for others but not for me .
It would give it 3/5.
Price I got it on sale for $3
Amount 976ml .
#followblogger #girly #koreanskincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #dryskin #sensitiveskin #antiaging #antiageing #facecream #moisturizing #abcommunity #rasianbeauty #follow #YouTube #skincarecommunity #Subscribe #beautyblogger #bblogger #skincareblogger #smashbox #beautylover #skincarelover #skincareaddict #skincare #glowingskin #sephora #like #instagood
Nichele M.
Columbus
I love how clean this makes my hair feel. I don’t worry about the “stripping” feeling it causes because I have great conditioners that restore the moisture back into my hair. The price is insanely cheap. No matter what budget you’re on, you’d be able to afford it because in certain places, it’s lower that a dollar! Also the smell is fantastic. For the price, it doesn’t smell like a cheap product and it doesn’t work like one either.
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
As an African-American female I hear a lot that sulfate shampoos are not good for my hair but I tend to get a lot of buildup from the amount of product I use in my curly hair and this works the best at getting that out! It’s a clarifying shampoo so my scalp feels so clean after using this and no other shampoo gets the job done like this one. And for .99 cents?!
Amy L.
Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo Kiwi Lime Squeeze
This is a great shampoo at an unbeatable price, it works great especially on my oily hair, it has a rich lather and washes away clean while it leaves your hair lightly scented great product
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
It works. This is a cheaper brand but if you pair it with an expensive conditioner then you won’t even know the difference. It works great to get your hair clean and it only cost $1 anywhere you go! No disappointments here!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I really love VO5 shampoos and conditioners and this one is by far my favorite one! It leaves my hair feeling nice and healthy plus the conditioner is curly girl friendly so I can use it on my children's hair on co washing days. It's really cheap but it's such a great product! I definitely recommend trying this product
Karina M.
Mission
Love it, smells awesome leaves my hair very well hydrated I highly recommend people to buy it it’s a very good product for dry scalp , scent is long lasting and very smooth. Very very satisfied with it.
aleyia 💕.
Macon
My hair is really thick and this product is not for me it makes my hair really dry I have to use a hand full just for it to be some what ok. But it has a great smell to it.
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
I love the smell of this and I use it as the last clarifying wash when I start the cowashjng routine for healthier hair. It freaked me out the first time because when you rinse the shampoo out it seems super dry but I followed with the strawberry and cream conditioner from this brand and it was great!
River S.
Conway
Price wise, this stuff is unbeatable. I love how it smells! It get my hair clean, but I wouldn't say it helps with volume or shine or anything like that. I will keep buying, for sure.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
If I tend to have dryer hair, would this product be good for me?
Eternity H.