Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner Kiwi Lime Squeeze

Alberto Vo5® Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze® Clarifying Conditioner.
With lemongrass extract
Improved fragrance.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair.
15fl oz (443ml). see more...

Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
Balling on a budget! My fave DS brand conditioners for cowash are V05, Suave Conditioner Tropical Coconut/Suave Naturals Conditioner Ocean Breeze & Tresemme Botanique Conditioner. I am Curly girl so I am always BOLO for economical cowashes. This smells heavenly. You have to know how to use it. It seems like you need the entire bottle but you only need a normal sized amount. I wasted a lot getting of product getting that right. But this is so incredibly cheap less than $1!! Every grocery store and drugstore has this. #winning
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
Good clarifying conditioner but don't over-do it. It WILL dry out your hair if you are not careful. I use this once a month or every two months depending on my hair. It gets the job done but can be drying — less is more with this one.
Sonja A.
I ran out of my regular conditioner and had to use my boyfriends. I was very skeptical of this but it worked well enough. It had a nice smell and wasn’t too heavy. It is really watery though and I had to use a lot for my thicker hair. I wouldn’t mind using this again if need be but I also wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it for myself.
Shai C.
I purchased this clarifying conditioner from Dollar General. The scent is nice and long lasting. The concern it targets is to moisturize clarified hair. I wouldn't recommend for color-treated hair because my hair is color-treated. I don't like that it's very runny as if it's just water, coloring, and fragrance. It does make my hair very soft if I leave it on for more than 10 minutes under a shower cap and warm towel. For my kinky-curly girls, I'd only use this if your hair needs a detangling. It's cheap and it doesn't matter how much you use to get the job done.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
I love this shampoo/conditioner. I think most of the people writing reviews that are negative or less then a 4 are people that are using it wrong. A clarifying shampoo/conditioner is supposed to strip your hair from any and all build up. So it has way less moisturizers in the formula. It's not meant to moisturize your hair or do anything but provide a deep clean. This is a product that should be used once to twice a week (for people with out color treatment) to get rid of any build up and help you get volume. if you are like me and have very oily thin hair you should use it frequently. I use it every day to keep my hair from looking oily.
Mariam M.
Arlington Texas
I like how this product lathers and I loved the smell in the shower. My husband walked in and said it smelled good in the bathroom after my shower and he said he could smell the shampoo out in the living room so I am pleased with the smell . I also like that it didn't strip my hair from the red dye I have in
Fariha K.
Favorite line of conditioners to use as a co-wash. Cheap and the scent is super long lasting, which I enjoy. Kiwi Lime and Passionfruit are my favorites, they are very moisturizing without leaving hair feeling oily and dirty.
Krista T.
I love VO5 hair care products. Their conditioners do a great job moisturizing my hair leaving it soft and shiny. I use it every time I wash my hair with VO5 shampoo in the matching scent. The smell of the Kiwi Lime is good but in my opinion they have better smelling options. I have found this product for as little as 75 cents per bottle. A great price for a really decent product!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
This shampoo and conditioner smells wonderful, just like herbal essences shampoos. This si a dollar store brand so its really affordable and the size of the bottles are good for the price. However, it does not last. Three days at most. But if you want a cheap shampoo I'd recommend this one. It doesn't make your hair dry out like other dollar store brands.
Leslie D.
Bakersfield, CA
Great....Product!!! This is by far the best conditioner I have used on my hair. I have curly wavy hair and use this conditioner as a leave in and as a cowash. It really does work miracles on my hair, it moisturizes without weighing down my curls, smells great! The price is just the best!!! No sulfates, no silicones.. Perfection..!!! I recommend. Don't let the price make you think the product is no good.