BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto Vo5® Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze® Clarifying Conditioner.
With lemongrass extract
Improved fragrance.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair.
15fl oz (443ml). see more...

Leslie D.
Leslie D.
Bakersfield, CA
Great....Product!!! This is by far the best conditioner I have used on my hair. I have curly wavy hair and use this conditioner as a leave in and as a cowash. It really does work miracles on my hair, it moisturizes without weighing down my curls, smells great! The price is just the best!!! No sulfates, no silicones.. Perfection..!!! I recommend. Don't let the price make you think the product is no good.
Alena K.
Alena K.
Saint Augustine, FL
Really inexpensive but great quality! I get these at the dollar store, but they're available at most big box retailers or drugstores. You don't need to spend a lot of money on good shampoo and conditioner. There are also many different scents, and some are specially targeted at certain issues, such as volumizing. My hair smells wonderful after a shower!
Megan A.
Megan A.
I love this conditioner. I can smell it all day long and it is my favorite scent from their collection. It is super cheap too! I can get mine from the dollar store. I use this every other day that i wash my hair. I would definitely recommend this product.
Christie P.
Christie P.
Woburn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best conditioner ever. My hair is usually very oily and I changed up my shampoo and conditioner to this brand and scent. My hair is so soft and it smells amazing. I bought a large bottle at my local dollar tree!!
Joyce T.
Joyce T.
Palmdale, CA
Great for deep conditioning. Honestly, all VO5 products are great. The value is crazy! I've been able to purchase these products for under $2. Affordability does not mean a product won't work. Try it!
Shanayne C.
Shanayne C.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell it gives to my hair is awesome. I use this to co-wash all the time as well as with my shampoo routine. It makes the hair soft, this is my favorite scent to use as well.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Memphis, TN
this is an ok product if you have curly or frizzy hair . it doesn't tame the frizz as well as others but it is a very good price though in you need something
Janie E.
Janie E.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the shampoo and conditioner in this and I love it. Especially cause I have really oily hair. This makes my hair look and feel nice. Not to much oil.
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this conditioner! It smells good, it has a lot of slip, and it's cheap. I use it to detangle and to (obviously) condition.
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Bang for your buck!! Leaves hair silly smooth and smells wonderful great conditioner i picked this up at my local dollar tree for $1