BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Balancing Shampoo Sun Kissed Raspberry.
Improved fragrance.
Sun kissed raspberry with chamomile extract.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Loose Creek, MO
I like this shampoo,it makes my hair feel great and smells great as well.I recommend this to everyone give it a try.
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
Growing up this is literally all I used on my hair... well this and the champagne flavored one lol.
camren P.
camren P.
Cathlamet, WA
I love the smell of these!! I love the price!!! I just hate that they make my head ich so much
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Get hair clean and leaves hair smelling fantastic all day! Definitely a great pick if you like your hair to smell good!
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
Love love love the smell . It washes off very nicely .your hair will not feel like it is heavy after rising .
chanel o.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I have thick dry hair so I don't think it made a difference in my hair but it does smell good
Maria M.
Maria M.
This shampoo is great leaves my hair shining and smelling so good. And the price is great
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Corona, NY
I've purchased this product when I need shampoo in a hurry! The shampoo smells amazing. However, I find that it is very harsh on the hair. My hair is chemically treated and this particular shampoo leaves my hair extremely dry.
Rebeca
Rebeca
Es bueno tiene buen aroma deja el cabello suave y con buen aroma. El precio es económico vale la pena.
Cleo T.
Cleo T.
Suffolk, United Kingdom
For me the smell is what draws me into using this product as it is such a gorgeous scent! I'm indifferent to what it does for my hair (I have long fine hair that can be quite dry) if I have previously used products that build up, or shampoos for dry hair I find that this shampoo actually rids the buildup & leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean.