BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Balancing Shampoo Sun Kissed Raspberry.
Improved fragrance.
Sun kissed raspberry with chamomile extract.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I will never but this brand aging my hair gets so dry and frizz and my acalp itches and I just cant stand my hair to look dull abd lifeless.
Crystal M.
Summerville
It give your hair a nice afterwards shampoo hair but i don’t think it truly cleans your hair. The substance is to liquidity.
Caitlin S.
Get hair clean and leaves hair smelling fantastic all day! Definitely a great pick if you like your hair to smell good!
Amanda R.
Loose Creek, MO
I like this shampoo,it makes my hair feel great and smells great as well.I recommend this to everyone give it a try.
Karen P.
It washes my hair and leaves a lovely fragrance behind not only in my hair but the bathroom smells lovely also
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
Love love love the smell . It washes off very nicely .your hair will not feel like it is heavy after rising .
Seleena P.
Growing up this is literally all I used on my hair... well this and the champagne flavored one lol.
Kiara T.
Los Angeles, CA
You can never go wrong with this shampoo. The price is fantastic and the product is even better.
Samanntha S.
I don't know if I like it for thick hair, it doesn't clean my hair well enough for my liking...
camren P.
Cathlamet, WA
I love the smell of these!! I love the price!!! I just hate that they make my head ich so much