BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Balancing Shampoo Sun Kissed Raspberry.
Improved fragrance.
Sun kissed raspberry with chamomile extract.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
I love this shampoo! It makes your hair smell soo good. To me it smells like candy! I love Vo5 shampoo. It doesn't damage your hair and you don't need to use a lot of it because it cleans your hair very effectively. It actually helps your hair grow if you are natural and has a great smell also.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Toledo, OH
This shampoo cleans without much other added benefit for my hair. It does the job, but not much else. It smells pleasant enough. The one major pro is the price, you just can't beat $1.20 for a bottle of shampoo. It's also convenient to pick up at the grocery store.
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Brownsville, TX
I love the smell it gives and stays with you for a very long time, so I would say it is effective and its very cheap compared to others but the quality is good because the scent is long lasting. Very easy to find at any store, really. I do recommend it
Rana C.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
This shampoo is nothing special. It does a decent job of cleaning my hair but I wouldn't say it makes it shiney or gives it volume. But it's good for the price point, very cheap. I would say I was disappointed.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Flushing, NY
The smell is just amazing and it leaves my hair smelling good unlike other shampoos that the smell does not come out when you are using it. Another thing is that this shampoo is super affordable and it doesn't contain a certain chemical that most shampoos use (sorry cant remember name of the ingredient) which is commonly use to preserve dead bodies *_*
Laura E.
Laura E.
Mojave, CA
This is my favorite to buy when I'm low on cash! Smells super good and leaves you feeling sparkly clean!!! If you're baised on getting a cheaper brand, V05 will become your bff
michelle k.
michelle k.
Love this shampoo. Picked it up on a whim when it was found on sale at 1/2 price on day. Was amazed at what it has done for my hair. Went from dry and brittle to smooth and soft. Nice scent also.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Cincinnati, Oh
The smell is great when using the shampoo, but doesn't last after the shower. This shampoo and conditioner made my hair look oily the next day.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Loose Creek, MO
I like this shampoo,it makes my hair feel great and smells great as well.I recommend this to everyone give it a try.
Karen P.
Karen P.
It washes my hair and leaves a lovely fragrance behind not only in my hair but the bathroom smells lovely also