BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Balancing Shampoo Sun Kissed Raspberry.
Improved fragrance.
Sun kissed raspberry with chamomile extract.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Ivonne H.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really good, leaves your hair smelling good also, but leaves your hair rough and knotted, I do not recommend unless your hair is naturally straighten
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is nothing special. It does a decent job of cleaning my hair but I wouldn't say it makes it shiney or gives it volume. But it's good for the price point, very cheap. I would say I was disappointed.
Vanessa J.
Corona, NY
I've purchased this product when I need shampoo in a hurry! The shampoo smells amazing. However, I find that it is very harsh on the hair. My hair is chemically treated and this particular shampoo leaves my hair extremely dry.
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
I love this shampoo! It makes your hair smell soo good. To me it smells like candy! I love Vo5 shampoo. It doesn't damage your hair and you don't need to use a lot of it because it cleans your hair very effectively. It actually helps your hair grow if you are natural and has a great smell also.
Mary H.
Toledo, OH
This shampoo cleans without much other added benefit for my hair. It does the job, but not much else. It smells pleasant enough. The one major pro is the price, you just can't beat $1.20 for a bottle of shampoo. It's also convenient to pick up at the grocery store.
Liliana G.
Brownsville, TX
I love the smell it gives and stays with you for a very long time, so I would say it is effective and its very cheap compared to others but the quality is good because the scent is long lasting. Very easy to find at any store, really. I do recommend it
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never but this brand aging my hair gets so dry and frizz and my acalp itches and I just cant stand my hair to look dull abd lifeless.
Crystal M.
Summerville
It give your hair a nice afterwards shampoo hair but i don’t think it truly cleans your hair. The substance is to liquidity.
Kiara T.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with this shampoo. The price is fantastic and the product is even better.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I have thick dry hair so I don't think it made a difference in my hair but it does smell good