BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Balancing Shampoo Sun Kissed Raspberry.
Improved fragrance.
Sun kissed raspberry with chamomile extract.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Ivonne H.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really good, leaves your hair smelling good also, but leaves your hair rough and knotted, I do not recommend unless your hair is naturally straighten
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is nothing special. It does a decent job of cleaning my hair but I wouldn't say it makes it shiney or gives it volume. But it's good for the price point, very cheap. I would say I was disappointed.
Vanessa J.
Corona, NY
I've purchased this product when I need shampoo in a hurry! The shampoo smells amazing. However, I find that it is very harsh on the hair. My hair is chemically treated and this particular shampoo leaves my hair extremely dry.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never but this brand aging my hair gets so dry and frizz and my acalp itches and I just cant stand my hair to look dull abd lifeless.
Crystal M.
Summerville
It give your hair a nice afterwards shampoo hair but i don’t think it truly cleans your hair. The substance is to liquidity.
Kiara T.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with this shampoo. The price is fantastic and the product is even better.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I have thick dry hair so I don't think it made a difference in my hair but it does smell good
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great leaves my hair shining and smelling so good. And the price is great
Caitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Get hair clean and leaves hair smelling fantastic all day! Definitely a great pick if you like your hair to smell good!
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
Love love love the smell . It washes off very nicely .your hair will not feel like it is heavy after rising .