Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Balancing Shampoo Sun Kissed Raspberry uploaded by Angel N.Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Balancing Shampoo Sun Kissed Raspberry uploaded by Rosie P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Balancing Shampoo by Alberto VO5 for Unisex - 12.5 oz Shampoo Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Balancing Shampoo

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 33 (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

Buy on Amazon
Katie K.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo is really great! It’s crazy cheap and the smell is wonderful. Gets my hair really clean! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a really cheap shampoo, because for the price you really can’t beat it.
Ivonne H.
Camden, NJ
This product smells really good, leaves your hair smelling good also, but leaves your hair rough and knotted, I do not recommend unless your hair is naturally straighten
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Vo5 shampoos are so underrated. I can detangle while this is in my hair. This is specifically to add moisture and I feel that it does. It does not strip my hair of the oils too much and it leaves it feeling soft.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
This shampoo is nothing special. It does a decent job of cleaning my hair but I wouldn't say it makes it shiney or gives it volume. But it's good for the price point, very cheap. I would say I was disappointed.
Karla G.
Flushing, NY
The smell is just amazing and it leaves my hair smelling good unlike other shampoos that the smell does not come out when you are using it. Another thing is that this shampoo is super affordable and it doesn't contain a certain chemical that most shampoos use (sorry cant remember name of the ingredient) which is commonly use to preserve dead bodies *_*
Jocelyn M.
The smell of it it super good and it leaves your hair and scalp feeling super clean the price is affordable and can be found about everywhere its effective I could compare much with other alternative I really recommend it to others to use its great
Shawanda W.
It smells incredible, but I stopped using this years ago. It's really cheap price wise & it works good. If you have a LOT of hair like I do, it won't last you long at all!! Try it at out & see how it works for you 😊
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
I love this shampoo! It makes your hair smell soo good. To me it smells like candy! I love Vo5 shampoo. It doesn't damage your hair and you don't need to use a lot of it because it cleans your hair very effectively. It actually helps your hair grow if you are natural and has a great smell also.
Mary H.
Toledo, OH
This shampoo cleans without much other added benefit for my hair. It does the job, but not much else. It smells pleasant enough. The one major pro is the price, you just can't beat $1.20 for a bottle of shampoo. It's also convenient to pick up at the grocery store.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
This is probably the best-smelling shampoo I've ever used. Although I didn't see anything amazing happening with my hair, it smelled really great and functioned just as any shampoo should.