BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Herbal Escapes Balancing Conditioner Sun Kissed Raspberry.
Improved fragrance.
Sun kissed raspberry with chamomile extract.
5 Essential Vitamin™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

william m.
william m.
Knoxville, TN
I use this shampoo all the time and works great and I'd tell everybody to try it best shampoo worked very good please go and try it and it's not that high u would love it I do and my family does to next time u go shopping look for it and try it you'll love it
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
My mom always got this when I was young, I don't feel like it kept my hair the healthiest but I can say it made my hair smell amazing!! They are very cheap aswell, a dollar at the dollar store. I can say if your hair is already healthy and just needs a great smell, go for it. But i think I'm looking for better things for my dry hair.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly Pond, AL
I give this 3 stars because it smells amazing however after using any vO5 conditioner or hair product I noticed my hair was getting dry and damaged looking. Worse of all other people started to notice! Needless to say I stopped using this in my hair but I use it as a "cream" body wash. It does leave my skin soft after I use it that way at least.
mia m.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I hate it!! I am never going to buy this product again. When I am using this products, I have shampoo too, after bath while I am brushing my hair I lost a lots of hair. I really scared if I am going to lose all my hair. I got it is about this products.I never buy again ever !
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bronx
i love this product. the way it smells to the way it makes my hair feel. the smell last a few days for me. i really like this and the strawberry one. this comes in different scence and the packaging shows thescent or what it does. i recommend this to others
Sasha O.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Who likes fruity scentend shampoo? This girl✋. I tend to gravitate towards shampoos that are fruity or tropical and this one definitely fits the category. Its not overly priced and is a pretty decent product id say.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Honestly, this stuff didn't really do anything for me. My hair felt as if I hasn't used conditioner at all afterwards. But it does work alright for a shaving lotion :) and the smells are really pretty
Stefani E.
Stefani E.
Springfield, IL
I love this shampoo and it's cheap to buy. You can find this anywhere. I usually pack this in my gym back if I was so happen to shower after swimming to get me by. I would most definitely buy again!
Brittny M.
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
Worst conditioner ever! Its a little below 80 cents at my local drugstore and so many people buy it and I don't know why. I would rather not put any conditioner then put this on. Spend the extra buck for a better conditioner.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
I havent used this product in a couple of years but this is one of the most affordable product that are actually good in the market !!