BY ALBERTO VO5

For a look, feel and hold that truly are ‘super’, VO5 Super Hair Spray combines quick-drying ExpressHold™ and extra firm control to deliver the gorgeous styling results you’re looking for.

• Signature 5 Vitamin Formula
  • Super firm, 24-hour hold
  • Crystal clear, water-free formula dries faster
  • Protects against humidity
  • No residue
  • No flaking
  • Anti-static
  • Prevents flyaways

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Fragrance.

Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
It keeps my style looking flawless! The fruity scent is amazing! It dries quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling! Finally, no more stiff or crunchy hair! Even with the humid weather, my style doesn't go flat or frizzy! This is a great addition to my hair care routine!
Genesis C.
I use hair spray only when i have a hairdo or something and this brand its really good for that. it is a good value because it meet my expectations. i would definitely buy it again.
Maga T.
Duluth, GA
Este producto para el pelo es muy bueno, es un fijador que te puede durar todo el dia. Y lo bueno es que no tiene un olor tan fuerte
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
The VO5 hairspray is very affordable. It works good when curling my hair. It can get a little sticky so don't use too much.
patricia r.
Mc Gregor, TX
I love hair sprays their amazing on keeping my cirls in cause my hair gets frizzy and i hate that
Steven T.
This must be on of the best hair spare their are its a great one and its very cheap
Jasmine V.
I use this after curling my hair and it doesn't leave it crunchy it's amazing
Helen T.
Love this hairspray really holds all styles in place. Is long lasting and even weather resistant. My hair is quite fine so with other brands I’d have to use a lot but not with this one. This is my go to hairspray and wouldn’t change
Lauren L.
All VO5 hairspray to me is heavy weight and I don't get along with it but I had a sleepover at my friends and she did my hair and put this in it and it felt so good and smelt so good needless to say this is now my holy grail hair spray
Michele S.
Cornwall
It definitely does what it says it will do.super how, do and lasts a long time.i just wish it made my hair look less like a helmet