BY ALBERTO VO5

Strong Hold that you can Brush Through The hair care experts at VO5 discovered a great new way to get strong hold from a hair spray with more styling flexibility.  VO5 Brush Out Hair Spray is specially formulated to provide strong hold with the unique ability to brush through easily. Lock styles into place, yet stays soft and brushable without losing hold. Strong hold that looks and feel natural. Fast drying/not stiff or sticky. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kayenat H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray! Doesn’t smell too strong, gets rid of the frizz and makes my hair silky! You can get it at Kroger’s for less than 5 bucks!! Highly recommend it!
Cristina F.
Calexico, CA
Lo e utlizado me parece muy bien la verdad me gusta y como es que deja el pelo lo sigo comprando cuando se acaba
Elvia p.
Chandler, AZ
It's great it's kinda an old school brand but i love it and have been using it since i was little.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I raly use hair spray i only use it when i curl my hair but when i do use it,it locks my curls in all day i hae not had a problem yet
Bangla D.
Trenton, NJ
I love this hair spray. These are very shiny and nice color, love it.you can make any kind of design with this.
Taylor H.
This product is nothing special at all, it doesn't work like a normal hairspray for holding, its mostly just to keep body
Love it! one of my favorite go to products. Would definitely recommend this to friends.
Lindsay W.
Martinsburg , WV
This is good hairspray it is great for the price and I would defiantly suggest this to a friend if they asked me
Sasha D.
Kansas City, MO
Sticky product and feels heavy. Would recommend for people with thin hair. This is a product that probably works for some and not for others
Abigail C.
Coram, NY
This is my go-to spray for keeping my French braids in place over night. When I wake up and brush my hair it's nice and smooth and gives me a no-frizz beachy look!!