Alberto VO5® Gray/white/silver Blonde Conditioning Hairdressing uploaded by claudia j.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Formulated specifically to condition gray, white, silver and blonde hair, this hairdressing soothes split ends, smooths flyaways, adds shine and keeps hair healthy-looking. Screens out yellow cast and brightens color and provides great manageability.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Buy on Walgreens*
Brittney H.
I like using this conditioning hairdressing because it helps my hair to get soft and shiny, the smell is good but others might not like the smell, I like it because my grandma would put it in my hair everyday when I was about 5 so it reminds me of when I was younger
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
This stuff is classic but every lady should have this on hand. Takes away flyaways, adds shine to dull hair, fixes dry hair immediately. Smells great. Inexpensive. Makes hair smooth and I think it treats the hair because my hair does t break and it does grow longer now and I have blonde dyed hair!
claudia j.
Providence, RI
If you know how to use it, this product is gold. Good for you on researching first: read a few reviews on this product before starting to use it because if used incorrectly, you'll think all of us who swear by this product are crazy. But let me tell you: it works wonders with my bleached and sad hair. It seems greasy at first, but it absorbs nicely. Make sure you warm the product up. I took a star off for the smell; I wouldn't use this right before a date unless your date is really into the scent of old ladies in a hospital.
Cortney V.
Pensacola, FL
This is an old school product that is still worth its weight in gold! I love to use it for deep conditioning, or after straightening my hair to control flyways or to style the ends. It seems to be less damaging and more effective than most waxes and pomades.
Brenda D.
Strunk, KY
Just a dab of vo5 leaves your hair and shiny. Great when your hair is dry and unmanageable. I have used this for many years and find it to be one of the best hair creams.
Samantha K.
Wayne, OH
My grandma recommended I use this because my hair was getting dry. I tried it, and it made my hair smooth, and shiny. I use it at night as a hair mask, so I can use more.
Wanda E.
Mexia, TX
My thinning hair due to bariatic surgery benefits from this so much. Cheap, easy application and effective. Lasts all day and protects.
Conditions hair. Need little amount of product because it is concentrated. I have not used this product in years....won't re purchase
Myjessica H.
Boston, MA
GREAT! PRODUCT FULFILLED EVERYTHING THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD IT WAS MORE MANAGEABLE THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU GUYS CHANGED MY LIFE
Christina H.
Savannah
This is so great for frizz control but it leaves your hands oily and you have to watch how much you use and it smells odd.
Gina B.
Shelbyville, TN
after you apply to hair, do you braid or twist or just let air dry?
Tylynn S.
Edgemont, SD
Will this help to make your hair less frizzy and easier to brush after using?