BeautyHairHair ProductsAlberto VO5
Alberto VO5 Gray/white/silver Blonde Conditioning Hairdressing

Alberto VO5® Gray/white/silver Blonde Conditioning Hairdressing

by Alberto VO5

Formulated specifically to condition gray, white, silver and blonde hair, this hairdressing soothes split ends, smooths flyaways, adds shine and keeps hair healthy-looking. Screens out yellow cast and brightens color and provides great manageability.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Will this help to make your hair less frizzy and easier to brush after using?
after you apply to hair, do you braid or twist or just let air dry?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Gray/white/silver Blonde Conditioning Hairdressing!
Denise W.
Marietta, GA
Alberto VO5® Gray/white/silver Blonde Conditioning Hairdressing uploaded by Denise W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved VO5 growing up and remembered it's available for gray hair! My natural gray needs continuous moisture so I use it daily for shine, moisture and to keep the frizz at bay. It's a purple tint but doesn't leave a tint on your hair. Smelling this again was like seeing an old friend. #curlyhair
Brittney D.
I like using this conditioning hairdressing because it helps my hair to get soft and shiny, the smell is good but others might not like the smell, I like it because my grandma would put it in my hair everyday when I was about 5 so it reminds me of when I was younger
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is classic but every lady should have this on hand. Takes away flyaways, adds shine to dull hair, fixes dry hair immediately. Smells great. Inexpensive. Makes hair smooth and I think it treats the hair because my hair does t break and it does grow longer now and I have blonde dyed hair!
Annette W.
Fort Knox, KY
V05 hairdressing has a wonderful smell and brings a shine to grey hair. I love this hairdressing which is not too greasy.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I used it for years because long ago in the 90s it was the thing to do like how everyone used to use Noxzema cold cream.
claudia J.
Providence, RI
Alberto VO5® Gray/white/silver Blonde Conditioning Hairdressing uploaded by claudia J.
If you know how to use it, this product is gold. Good for you on researching first: read a few reviews on this product before starting to use it because if used incorrectly, you'll think all of us who swear by this product are crazy. But let me tell you: it works wonders with my bleached and sad hair. It seems greasy at first, but it absorbs nicely. Make sure you warm the product up. I took a star off for the smell; I wouldn't use this right before a date unless your date is really into the scent of old ladies in a hospital.
Wanda E.
Mexia, TX
My thinning hair due to bariatic surgery benefits from this so much. Cheap, easy application and effective. Lasts all day and protects.
Cortney V.
Pensacola, FL
This is an old school product that is still worth its weight in gold! I love to use it for deep conditioning, or after straightening my hair to control flyways or to style the ends. It seems to be less damaging and more effective than most waxes and pomades.
Katherine R.
Austin, TX
My mom swore by the original version of this product whenever her hair got too dry to manage. I used it to keep my hair in place and control flyaways but forgot about it entirely until a few months ago when I bleached my hair to nearly white and damaged it. I ordered this off of Amazon to keep the tone of my hair cool while adding much needed moisture and it works like a charm. You only need the tiniest bit and one tube lasts forever.
Christina H.
Savannah
This is so great for frizz control but it leaves your hands oily and you have to watch how much you use and it smells odd.