BY ALBERTO VO5

VO5 Extra Body is all about fullness and volume – that little ‘extra’ you need to keep your hair looking and feeling gorgeous. Enjoy the clean, iconic scent as you volumize your hair from root to tip.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Good product I recommend it a lot I've been using it for ...2 Answers
  • Will this product help my hair from coming out and make m...2 Answers
  • The scent is always refreshing, but it always leaves my d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lydia e.
Ruther Glen, VA
My mom swears by this! It’s awesome and cheap!!!!! Want your normal shampoos to work better? Slip this into your routine every now and again to get the grit off your scalp and your hair roots to thank you. It adds shine! Only reason it’s not my fave is it always leaves my ends dry. Other than that, I recommend it!
Chelsee T.
E Palestine, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
When I don’t have a lot of money I’ll always get this stuff from the dollar store. Works pretty well. I don’t see a huge difference in volume but it does make my hair feel nice and clean. The only reason it doesn’t get the full 5 stars is the smell. It’s not very fresh or bright smelling, it’s kinda like plastic/chemical? I don’t know, it’s hard to describe.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Honestly, VO5 has the best shampoos.  I was so skeptical about trying it since a normal size bottle goes for $0.87. Like seriously so cheap.  I have been using fairly expensive brands, from Garnier to Herbal Essences and they just didn't make my hair feel clean or fresh.  I decided to buy this brand just for the hell of it and literally I was amazed.  My hair was so fresh and so clean.  Had a nice scent to it which lasted for a long period of time.  My hair didn't even need a detangler or a conditioner to run the brush through it.  VO5 has been my favorite brand for months now.  For that cheap price, I get to buy few different scents to change up every week and I am loving it.  I definitely recommend it to everyone out there. Give it a try :)
JA M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Inexpensive and works well on our whole family. Our hair is shiny and has volume. The scent could be better. Maybe sweeter or fruitier. We’ve been using it for many years and will continue.
Brooke B.
I have THICK hair and have always had a problem with it lying flat because of the weight. When I used the VO5 volumizing shampoo my hair was so voluptuous it felt like all the products that had weighted my hair down were removed. The only reason I did not rate it 5 stars is because my hair is more dried out after using this shampoo because it seems to strip it to its full potential.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Its like the cheapest shampoo ever it lathers well and cleans the hair but its not the best shampoo out there you get what you pay for and if you dont want frizzy dry hair i recomment you buy other brand
mili r.
San Juan
This is a very cheap product that does it's job. It leaves your hair and scalp clean without overdrying the scalp. It is good for the price. You can find it anywhere for only one dollar. Would recommend to other people and would buy again in the future.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Awesome shampoo! It's my go to and I use it all the time, this brand has done wonders for my hair and i'm so glad I found it. It's also affordable which is a major pro! Such a great product, I would highly recommend this to anyone and it smells so nice!!!
McKenzie J.
Shelbiana, KY
I love this shampoo! It's super affordable and does a great job. All the fragrances smell great and last all day as well. It lathers really well makes your hair feel very clean. I'm always satisfied with VO5 products and will always buy them.
Crystal R.
This smells So good but, did it clean my hair really well? No. I had to wash my hair three times! And I don't put a lot of products on my hair throughout the week just my usual Olive oil and ecostyler gel. Not impressed.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
The scent is always refreshing, but it always leaves my dry curly coarse hair feeling more dry and less clean than before. The price is unbeatable when you are in a tight pinch. ....Has anybody had any really good results using this product? Especially those with curly hair?
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Has anyone else been allergic to this brand
Angelis O.
Good product I recommend it a lot I've been using it for a while and it has given me good results
Anthony S.
Wayne, WV
Will this product help my hair from coming out and make my hair grow more thicker right now my hair is thinning and I am looking for a product that will help my hair thicken up
Garibeth N.
02744
Who loves this shampoo cause I do