Alberto VO5® Extra Body Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Palmira B.Alberto VO5® Extra Body Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Sara G.Alberto VO5® Extra Body Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by June H.

BY ALBERTO VO5

VO5 Extra Body is all about fullness and volume – that little ‘extra’ you need to keep your hair looking and feeling gorgeous. Enjoy the clean, iconic scent as you volumize your hair from root to tip.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• How good is this conditioner?Alberto VO5® Extra Body Volu...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Yesss! I love this conditioner and keep buying it because I like to swap out my products sometimes when my hair starts to feel less than. He first think I love about this conditioner is the smell and the way it’s potent enough to make my hair smell wonderful for DAYS! It’s reminiscent of a unisex perfume/cologne. It smells expensive, but certainly isn’t! It’s not a thick conditioner by any means, but there’s something in it that’s ultra hydrating! My hair always feels super soft & silky, looking healthier than ever after it’s use. I found that I had to rinse it with warmer water for a bit longer than other conditioners because if I didn’t, my roots would start to get oily. Other than that, this is a fantastic conditioner and I’d highly recommend it for all.
Yanglin C.
Dallas
I've used pricier lines of hair products in the past but I honestly think this does the job as well as any other products.  It leaves my hair feeling soft and full!  I just get it at the local dollar store for $1 and it is definitely a great value.  I will continue to go for this product.
Darianny D.
Albany, NY
I LOVE this conditioner! It’s so moisturizing, and it has a ton of slip. It makes it very easy to detangle my curly hair. And it leaves it very soft after every use, I bought this plenty of times. I recommend it to every one looking for a good cheap conditioner! You can find it anywhere.
Bri B.
Bronx
I really love this product because it makes your hair feel heavy and thick especially if you have natural kinky hair like me you will love how soft it makes your hair feel. It has sulfate in it. It retails for $1. You can find this at the dollar store or your local beauty supply store.
Ashly C.
Walnut
My hair used to be super frizzy, thick, and very hard to manage until I started using this conditioner! It’s very affordable and really amazing! It helped control my frizz and my oily scalp and is the only conditioner I purchase now.
KHADIJAH M.
I strongly dislike the shampoo buy this brand. Is smells amazing but it's so bad. It left my hair breaking off as I was washing it. It became really dry. It was stringy, and it did everything but condition it. Worst experience ever out of the hair products I've used.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
I'm use VO5 for most of my life and for whatever reason I drifted away. But I'm back on my VO5 kick. I get it so much slip and curl definition on my natural hair and it's only a dollar
Palmira B.
I ran out of conditioner and decided to buy this one because that's the only one that they at the store and I have been using it for about a week he does not hydrate my hair and my scalp like I had hoped but it does the job it is not the best by far but it is okay the price of super cheap it says it has all this vitamins like vitamin D vitamin A vitamin C vitamin B5 vitamin B3 so I'm guessing it's not that bad
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I am so happy that I found this. I have very oily, dandruff scalp and cannot usually put conditioner on my scalp, but this conditioner is just right. It doesn't leave my hair oily with a residue behind and also doesn't leave my hair thirsty. I read on here someone puts a little of this conditioner in their hair after rinsing when they get out of the shower. Brilliant! i have been doing this and it's an excellent leave-in conditioner as well!
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am not a big fan of this product because it leaves my hair feeling heavy and oily. The smell however is fantastic. The only time i use this conditioner is to shave my legs. I would not purchase it again even though it is really inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere.
Yorveline M.