Alberto VO5 Extra Body Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Sara G.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Extra Body Volumizing Conditioner.
Long lasting fragrance.
Maximizes body & bounce with collagen.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Nina T.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Eh it's ok. Great smell but not nearly as moisturizing as Aussie Moist.
I purchased this for under a dollar because a lot of the natural hair vloggers suggested it. But this just doesn't do it for me. Doesn't moisturizer my hair the way I need for low porosity natural hair.
Danielle  D.
Danielle D.
Fayetteville, NC
This product both the shampoo and conditioner made my hair appear much fuller. It was softer and you see results after the first use!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
It's not really moisturizing but is smells really good and it was only $1 so it's not bad for the price
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
This is a pretty good conditioner when you can't afford the expensive one. It will still do the job.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner it cleanses my hair give me volume to my hair and it's really inexpensive you can find us at any Walmart or drugstore and super cheap and really good stuff. I highly recommend it and I have been buying this since I was a little girl
shatoni B.
shatoni B.
I love to use this products on my wigs and extensions it give them lots of shine and volume and i love volume it is great and very affordable. i would def recommend this product to anyone and it is also great for all types of hair.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
The smell is really good but it doesn't last long. It doesn't make my scalp dry but my hair does feel soft. I got this at my local grocery store for 87 cents. I probably won't buy again.
Ariella E.
Ariella E.
Great Neck , NY
Sorry, not the biggest fan. It works fine I guess. Like my hair is still soft after but it doesn't feel "fixed" or anything. It's just soft but a fake soft. And the ingredients aren't so good for you.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Santa Maria, CA
Not a fan tbh . It doesn't keep my hair feeling nice . Sorry first dislike product on my account but it's the truth I try staying away from this product but that's just me
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product is great for your hair it leaves it looking Shiney a beautiful after using it about 3 times in a row you will really see the difference