Alberto VO5 Extra Body Conditioner - 2 Count uploaded by June H.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Kaitie F.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
This stuff is dirt cheap and I heard it actually worked pretty well on curly hair so I picked some up. It's really runny which I don't like and it doesn't feta file my hair nearly as well as other more expensive brands of conditioner. Gets the job done when on s budget but if I can avoid buying this again I will.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
I love VO5 as it is a SUPER good price in the store. And it works with my fine hair and gives it a little extra body. It is not like super model hair. But enough I can tell a difference. I use this every other month because I like to switch it in/out with other conditioners.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dupont , WA
For the price is a good cheap conditioner. Doesn't do the best as far as if you have dry hair but is better than nothing. It works good for children's hair, doesn't weigh it down like some other conditioners can.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Hill City, MN
This conditioner is the best I, it left my hair so silky soft and shiny!. I The smell is very nice and yummy. I am so happy that I finally found this conditioner. I am hooked . It's like a vacation in a bottle.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
I have used this in the past because its very cheap.however kinda dries my hair out. I used it for years and has split ends. Smells great but Didnt work for my hair.
Sheyenne S.
Sheyenne S.
Myrtle, MO
It does the job. It's inexpensive. It's easy for me to find it is one of the best things I have ever used on my hair. It didn't weight it down or make my hair oily.
Iesha S.
Iesha S.
Henderson, NV
My absolute holly grail conditioner!!! My hair is light, has natural shine and so much body during this conditioner. After only one use I never went back!
Tami D.
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
You only need to use a little and this bottle lasts forever and goes a long way. Works on thick and thin hair really well. Great smell.
Sheronda Y.
Sheronda Y.
Waterford, MI
I use this product for my daughters hair. It smells good and is gentle enough for her. It also leaves her hair very healthy looking.
June H.
June H.
Edenton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because the price is great. I Leaves volume to my hair n it smells great!