Alberto VO5 Extra Body Conditioner - 2 Count uploaded by June H.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Mellie J.
Pendleton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this while I was on vacation because my sister and I ended up extending it an extra two days and we only brought travel size shampoo and conditioner. We literally only got it because it was so cheap and we were both surprised. The formula is kind of runny but it made both of our hair super shiny and soft - my sister actually ended up buying more of it when she got home.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a big fan of this product because it leaves my hair feeling heavy and oily. The smell however is fantastic. The only time i use this conditioner is to shave my legs. I would not purchase it again even though it is really inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere.
Aylin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hoe this product smells and it's very affordable but I've noticed when I use this product it leaves my hair very hard and tangled maybe I only use the. The consistency of this product is runny almost like shampoo by the way I've only used the conditioner not the shampoo.
Ale S.
Product is ok, def affordable, i think you need to use alot of it to get a really good outcome. it comes in different scents to accommodate your liking. not my number 1 pick but if i had no other option i wouldnt mind.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
I have used this in the past because its very cheap.however kinda dries my hair out. I used it for years and has split ends. Smells great but Didnt work for my hair.
Katie I.
This is a college girls dream because it is soo cheap and smells great. It is not the most fancy hair shampoo but it does give some fierce volume
Torrie M.
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't great but it's amazing great quality at a cheap price left my hair feeling volumized and full and thick
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
This shampoo is perfect if you on low budget. It smells okay, very sweet scent. I usually use this if this is whats lying around or short on cash.
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good choice if you are looking for something low cost that will get the job done. The longer you leave it on the better the results. Be mindful that you have thoroughly rinsed it out as it will make your hair brittle, and sticky if left in hair to dry.
Mary S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use this product when I'm watching my spending. Not the best brand out there. It does the job but doesn't leave my hair at its best.