Alberto VO5 Extra Body Conditioner - 2 Count uploaded by June H.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitie F.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, Sc
This stuff is dirt cheap and I heard it actually worked pretty well on curly hair so I picked some up. It's really runny which I don't like and it doesn't feta file my hair nearly as well as other more expensive brands of conditioner. Gets the job done when on s budget but if I can avoid buying this again I will.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Wonderful conditioner , great for women of african American ethnicity , i 100% appove and i also used myself once before i think the bottle is sheek and i will be getting myself another bottle , i would recommend to everyone and i think you would be surprised with the results :) !!
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely good value for the price. I've been using this conditioner for as long as I can remember, but it doesn't really do much for value. It does a good job with conditioning, but it could be better. Definitely would recommend if you're on a budget and need a mild conditioner.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
I love VO5 as it is a SUPER good price in the store. And it works with my fine hair and gives it a little extra body. It is not like super model hair. But enough I can tell a difference. I use this every other month because I like to switch it in/out with other conditioners.
Vera A.
Vera A.
Chesapeake, VA
VO5 conditioner for extra body is perfect for my hair. I have very fine hair but it gets dry. I get moisture and fullness with this product. If I curl my hair it still stays in all day. It is not a heavy conditioner so my hair stays full and bouncy.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dupont , WA
For the price is a good cheap conditioner. Doesn't do the best as far as if you have dry hair but is better than nothing. It works good for children's hair, doesn't weigh it down like some other conditioners can.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Hill City, MN
This conditioner is the best I, it left my hair so silky soft and shiny!. I The smell is very nice and yummy. I am so happy that I finally found this conditioner. I am hooked . It's like a vacation in a bottle.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Not a bad conditioner for every day use. Washes out easily. Very inexpensive. Has a pleasant scent. My husband does not mind using this product because it doesn't smell overly girlie. I give this a C+.
Audrianna B.
Audrianna B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I just love this conditioner. It is super affordable, and I can buy as many as i want because i do use so much conditioner at one time. I use maybe the whole bottle when i use this product.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
I have used this in the past because its very cheap.however kinda dries my hair out. I used it for years and has split ends. Smells great but Didnt work for my hair.