Alberto VO5 Extra Body Conditioner - 2 Count uploaded by June H.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Mellie J.
Pendleton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this while I was on vacation because my sister and I ended up extending it an extra two days and we only brought travel size shampoo and conditioner. We literally only got it because it was so cheap and we were both surprised. The formula is kind of runny but it made both of our hair super shiny and soft - my sister actually ended up buying more of it when she got home.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a big fan of this product because it leaves my hair feeling heavy and oily. The smell however is fantastic. The only time i use this conditioner is to shave my legs. I would not purchase it again even though it is really inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere.
Aylin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hoe this product smells and it's very affordable but I've noticed when I use this product it leaves my hair very hard and tangled maybe I only use the. The consistency of this product is runny almost like shampoo by the way I've only used the conditioner not the shampoo.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
This stuff is dirt cheap and I heard it actually worked pretty well on curly hair so I picked some up. It's really runny which I don't like and it doesn't feta file my hair nearly as well as other more expensive brands of conditioner. Gets the job done when on s budget but if I can avoid buying this again I will.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely good value for the price. I've been using this conditioner for as long as I can remember, but it doesn't really do much for value. It does a good job with conditioning, but it could be better. Definitely would recommend if you're on a budget and need a mild conditioner.
Ale S.
Product is ok, def affordable, i think you need to use alot of it to get a really good outcome. it comes in different scents to accommodate your liking. not my number 1 pick but if i had no other option i wouldnt mind.
Shannon H.
Hill City, MN
This conditioner is the best I, it left my hair so silky soft and shiny!. I The smell is very nice and yummy. I am so happy that I finally found this conditioner. I am hooked . It's like a vacation in a bottle.
Kayla V.
Wonderful conditioner , great for women of african American ethnicity , i 100% appove and i also used myself once before i think the bottle is sheek and i will be getting myself another bottle , i would recommend to everyone and i think you would be surprised with the results :) !!
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
I love VO5 as it is a SUPER good price in the store. And it works with my fine hair and gives it a little extra body. It is not like super model hair. But enough I can tell a difference. I use this every other month because I like to switch it in/out with other conditioners.
Sharon R.
Not a bad conditioner for every day use. Washes out easily. Very inexpensive. Has a pleasant scent. My husband does not mind using this product because it doesn't smell overly girlie. I give this a C+.