BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto Vo5® has a unique formula that leaves hair looking vibrant and beautiful.That’s the secret of Vo5!• Vitamin E• Vitamin H• Vitamin C• Vitamin B5• Vitamin B3 see more...

• I've just starting having dry scalp. I was wondering if this prod...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Bianca C.
Again very pleasantly surprised with this product. I left my hair products at home while on vacation and bought less expensive replacements to use when I was away. I have a sensitive scalp so I always have to purchase dry scalp products. This worked so much better then I thought it was going to. smells very pleasant and worked great. would recommend as an affordable conditioner for dry scalp and would purchase again.
Jennie C.
Thank God I found both the shampoo and conditioner at the dollar tree. Just like the shampoo, I thought this was a really good product. Everybody in my house used it and they all had good things to say. I didn't get to use it as much as I would like, but from what I did use, I really enjoyed. I already repurchased this product and it looks like it's going to be a staple in my shower.
Rebecca r.
Oakhill
It's really okay if u have dry cap when i use it it and my hair really dry and I would not recommend this to anyone
Briana B.
I seen my best friend use this and I love it because it gives the best moisture! It smells amazing I use it every 1-2 weeks. The price is great and I brought it at Dollar Tree! I keep so many bottles at home.
Erica J.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've just starting having dry scalp. I was wondering if this product does what it claims to. My scalp isn't flaky just very itchy..