BY ALBERTO VO5

detangle! & shine No More Knots VO5... How hair comes Alive! 5 - vitamin enriched formula Leaves hair looking strong, healthy and vitally alive VO5 Detangle & Shine! Daily Weightless Leave-in Conditioner Weightless conditioning formula prevents breakage and enhances shine Use daily either alone for light conditioning or with your daily conditioner for more intense conditioning UV filter helps protect color - treated hair from sun damage Protects hair from blow drying and heat styling This product not tested on animals. ; albertoVO5.com see more...

Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Oh my god! They still make this??!! I love this stuff! I have curly hair and it has a great scent and detangles like no ones business! Compared to others, it's the one that leaves your hair feeling the silkiest!
Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this product daily for about 5 years now and swear by it. In fact when my local store discontinued it I bought the last 4 bottles they had in case I couldn't find it again. It detangles hair easily and provides protection against heat. My hair is baby soft and shiny everyday.
Ana D.
I've been using this product for two years. It's makes it very easy for me today untangle my curls. I don't need to wash and condition, just spray a little detangler and voila!! This is definitely a must try.
Kerra  B.
So I will keep this simple and sweet ,this gold in a bottle is pure genius ,made my tresses come out feeling like butter milk. Lol but if you pre poo And have a solid deep conditioner you have magic on your hands
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
I actually have used this many times an lied it every time. It helped me with my long tangely hair an was very easy to use I would recommend it
Rosalina F.
Honestamente el olor no es mucho de mi agrado pero al fin de todo hace un buen trabajo en mi cabello
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love alberto vo5 products. They work wonders with my hair, and they are really affordable.
Hamsha H.
This is best product for my hair. This product detangels my hair. Best for daily use. The good thing is it is affordable.
Chris Angelica P.
What benefits can my hair give?
Sandra G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What gives this product better for my hair, compared to a higher end, better quality product?