BY ALBERTO VO5

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

3 X NEW ALBERTO VO5 DAILY HAIR RECOVERY DEEP FORTIFYING CONDITIONING TREATMENT. TREAT YOUR HAIR TO STRENGTH AND SHINE. 3 X 241g (APPROX 240ml). 5-VITAMIN ENRICHED FORMULA. LEAVES HAIR 80% STRONGER AND 2X SHINIER. CONDITIONERS REPAIR DAMAGED SITES WHILE LEAVING HAIR SOFT AND SHINY. USE DAILY TO PREVENT EVERYDAY DAMAGE FROM HEAT STYLING, BLOW-DRYING AND BRUSHING. GREAT FOR DRY, COARSE OR CURLY HAIR.

• I really love products made buy #TRESemme has anyone trie...1 Answers
Review (1)
Makeup.Novice ..
Katherine road, London
This is something I always have in my bathroom. It's just great to use when I feel ĺike my hair is dull and weak. Vo5 is just a special brand to me. I used to use it all the time and even now I keep bottles of their shampoo and conditioner just in case my hair needs a little boost.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I really love products made buy #TRESemme has anyone tried this product and does it work?