BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAlberto
VO5 Crystal Clear Hair Spray, Unscented 85 oz by Alberto

Alberto VO5 Crystal Clear Hair Spray, Unscented 8.5 oz by Alberto

by Alberto

Contains no heavy fragrances-Long lasting 14 hour hold-Crystal clear for natural shine-Fast drying / not stiff or sticky-No residue / no flaking

Alberto VO5 Crystal Clear Hair Spray, Unscented 8.5 oz; 8.5 Ounces

Haven't tried this hairspray yet but am a fan of vo5 products. does this hairspray hold tightly or loosely? and how long does it actually hold? is it effective for one day?
Does this work?
Start your review of Alberto VO5 Crystal Clear Hair Spray, Unscented 8.5 oz by Alberto!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
Alberto VO5 Crystal Clear Hair Spray, Unscented 8.5 oz by Alberto uploaded by Letty S.
All VO5 hairsprays are great. They work well, depending on the kind you buy, and how much you use. This is not sticky and washes out easily. They also make your hair shine and dry quickly. I have tried so many others, and always return to VO5. I hope that the company continues to make it available in stores, however.
Carmen C.
It is great product for the price. Hold fine hair and doesn't weigh down. Last at least 8 hrs. and love that it don't leave you with residue.
Jirah P.
Weedsport
Alberto VO5 Hair Spray has to be one of my favorite, it has a great value but works just as good as pricey brands. It holds my hair in place but my hair doesn't feel like hay at the end of the day its movable yet it holds in place. I would definitely buy this again
Alicia B.
Visalia
Not too sticky and had a light smell. This dsnt leave any film on our floors which is good. I even use it on the baby to keep her hair looking good.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA
If you are looking for a clear hairspray, look no more, Alberto V)% Crystal Clear hairspray is the one, no residues at all!
Joni S.
Somersworth, NH
Non tacky, smell is ok. Holds up to humid, at least for me. At the price point, can't complain. Great drugstore gem.
Renee W.
Alberto VO5 Crystal Clear Hairspray is another great addition to the collection! This hairspray smells great and holds better than many other brands that I have tried.I style my hair in the morning and this product holds it in place all day.
Ashley R.
This is really good product to use while you're doing your chores or all the stuff you have too do it gives u that look that you want . It is effective my curls look beautiful throwout the day and gives me the look I wish. It's a very helpful priduct I definitely recommend to you.
Nelly G.
San Jacinto, CA
I like to keep my hair simple, and this hairspray is my go-to! It gives my hair a natural shine and allows for volume, not making my hair stiff like other hair sprays.
Daiana R.
Great hold n great scent I love it!! I've used this for a while now n I always find it at a great price