BY ALBERTO VO5

Crank up your hair’s natural body just a notch. VO5 Extra Body Hair Spray promises a full-feeling, 14-hour hold that provides the firm hold you want, plus the body and bounce you love.

• ExpressHold™ locks in stronger hold instantly
  • Legendary 5 Vitamin Formula
  • Firm, all-day hold
  • Crystal clear, water-free formula dries faster
  • Protects against humidity
  • No residue
  • No flaking
  • Anti-static to prevent flyaways

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/ButylaminoethylMethacrylate Copolymer, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance.

Roni K.
Columbus, GA
I really like this spray-it feels light on my hair, smells good, but unfortunately it doesn't hold my hair well when the temperature and humidity rise. I would never trust it to keep my curls but it's fine for keeping the whisps out of my face. It's definitely not first choice, but it's not last either!
Lexi T.
Munford, TN
This stuff works!! It was the perfect balance between dry and oily to give great hold without either drying my hair out and flaking like so many hair sprays do and being too greasy like some gels are. It's reasonably priced too. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
Bought this Product a while back had it sitting on my dresser, finally decided to use it one day i was going to a wedding and i wanted to curl my hair but i wanted it to last throughout the night. So i curled my hair with my curling iron and sprayed some Alberto Crystal Clear Hold Hairspray and My Curls Lasted Me Throughout The Night Even with My Crazy Dancing lol
Veronica B.
So this crystal clear 14 hour hold hair spray lasts about 10 hrs maybe not 14.. but i think its totally worth it , even though i have thin short hair its well worth it. Its not very pricey at all. I would say for the price.. it meets my expectations and i like it
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This hairspray was my favorite for the humid climate in Florida. Out of some reason, this hairspray worked the best, and I have tried out many in different price ranges. I was very happy with it there! Now that we are in Las Vegas, I am looking to find something that fits the dryness here.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
This takes me to nostalgic times because its the hair spray my dad always used for his perfect 'uncle jessy' hair and my go to when grabbing a product off the shelf.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
My hair is very thick so it's hard to find a hair spray to hold my hair style but this product definitely works. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky and has a nice scent and cheaepr than other brands
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
The 14 hour hold hair spray is the only hairspray I like to use. It's affordable and it keeps your hair in place, without looking greasy like some hair sprays do.
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Oh it holds your hair, but it felt heavy like it was a over laying net on my hair, the scent was pleasant enough but I didn't like the feel or it on my hair
Ana M.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this hairspray since I was little and it's my favorite. You spray some of this on your hair and it stays in place all day long