BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5 Conditioning Hair Dressing Normal/Dry Hair. Controls your split ends, smoothes flyaways and calms frizzies. Adds shine like no regular conditioner can. Gives your hair great manageability. Revitalizes dull, dry hair. It has an advanced blend of five of the earth's best moisturizers and emollients. Contains no water or alcohol. 100% Concentrated.

• Conditioning Hairdressing, Normal/Dry Hair
  • Soothes split ends. Smooths flyaways. Adds shine like no regular conditioner can! VO5 Conditioning Hairdressing - the perfect finish! Control your split ends. Add shine. Smooth flyaways. Calm frizzies. Give your hair great manageability. Revitalize dull, dry hair! Our unique formula has an advanced blend of five of the earth's best moisturizers and emollients. 100% concentrated. Contains no water or alcohol.

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Lanolin, PEG-8 Dilaurate, Paraffin, Isopropyl Myristate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Biotin, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Fragrance (Parfum).

Alberto VO5® Conditioning Hairdressing Normal/Dry Hair
  • "I use this as a before shampoo conditioner, i put it on about 15 minutes before i shampoo my hair and it helps my dry/damaged hair alot." in 1 review
Jennifer L.
I love to use this product after I wash my hair. I add vo5 to my ends of my hair, then I usually braid my hair after. Very affordable, I got mine from cvs pharmacy. I try not to use heat after I use this product.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is good for dry hair. I like it and have used it quite often. The only problem I had with it, my hair is oily and this may have made if feel a bit more oily.
Stephanie R.
Bremerton
Coming from a girl that has long, dry, thick, extremely wavy hair, this is one of the only products that actually help and make my hair visually better. The product texture is thick and oily if that makes sense? You need literally a tiny tiny dab. A whole tube lasts for really a year, but if you're into throwing away products after a few months and replacing it, you could do that with this and not even be upset because it's a little under $4 for this tube! As if the price and effectiveness isn't enough to sway you into buying this product, it smells like actual honey! This is my favorite hair product.
Lacy M.
Arlington, VA
I've used this product about 8 times now. It definitely leaves your hair feeling healthier and shinier after use. I always use it before I shampoo and condition. I originally chose this product b/c the price was so great and it promised to do what I needed. Now, after using other products of the same type, I can say that I still think this is the most effective for the value. The only thing I've ever done to condition my hair that has had more noticeable effects is when I have my stylist deep condition my hair at the salon.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Well let's see I am 58 years old and I have been using this since I was 4. Doesn't that say enough. After my hair dries I place a small amount in my hands to warm it up a little. Then I starts moving this down the strands of my hair. You talking about something that will make your hair shine and look healthy it is this product. Hollywood actresses use this product in the 70s. This allows you to have healthy looking hair. I love the way it makes my hair feel. You don't have to worry about it smelling strong because there is no smell. Your hair will not be greezy like you would think it would be. I recommend this for all ages if you want healthy looking hair
Reniel S.
It stayed in my hair after repeatedly trying to wash it out. I used warm water and really warm/almost hot water. I don't care too much for it. I've tried 3 different occasions to try it and all 3 times resulted the same way. I just can use it right
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
I use this as a before shampoo conditioner, i put it on about 15 minutes before i shampoo my hair and it helps my dry/damaged hair alot. You don't need much since its an 'oily' formula, it comes in a 'silver' one that is what i use. I recommend this for anyone who has coarse, thick or dry/damaged hair
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I keep this hairdress in my bathroom cabinet, I have been using this for many, many years. I used it a lot when my hair was relaxed but now that I'm natural, I really only use it in the colder months because it is a bit to heavy for me for the warmer months. It helps my hair feel great for days.
Dina S.
I have always loved this product. It can be used to tame flyaway hair, frizzy hair and all without weighing your hair down. I love the smell and how it makes my hair shine. This is definitely a go too product that works every time. It works on all types of hair, give it a try..
Sherrie J.
Fort Mill, SC
I have been using this for years. My daughter and myself. It helps strengthen your hair. It has a great smell. It isn't heavy on your strands.

back